ReefCleaners.org

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

There, FTFY. Haven't measure phos. The glued down kat is looking light in the green, has still not recovered from the Pohls dosing which expelled the greens. The little piece on the rack is coloring up again, but the colony I magnet attached to the back wall is a great green. I've been rotating it, trying to get 360 degrees of color on it.

Used the 40mm lens on this, didn't crop most photos, only a couple. I think now I should work on color in the photos.

Giiiiirl. This looks amazing mam.

IMG_1921.JPG

IMG_1922.JPG

IMG_1926.JPG

IMG_1927.JPG

IMG_1928.JPG

IMG_1929.JPG

IMG_1930.JPG

IMG_1932.JPG

IMG_1941.JPG

This rather haha.
  • Like 1

All good, thanks for asking. How are things with you?

Not bad mam thanks. I did just total up the amount of money I've spent on just equipment the past two weeks and had to sit down a second haha but no complaints :D

I've done lights, filtration, rodi unit and salt this week (I snuck in a legendary coral tshirt also!) But, I'm wicked happy I did.

I've been skimming around your thread as I am going to transition to primary sps and try my hand at that lots of pretty pictures and good info.

Feel free to ask questions anytime. Getting equipment is the easy part, hooking it all up, getting it working, that' the part that needs patience.

Yes yes absolutely. I find most the time just browsing around I get a good answer(s)for things generally. There's so much info here and helpful folks I get lost down reef info rabbit holes constantly here haha.

How's the feline scene going?

• Like 1

Just thinking out loud, nothing confirmed yet.

I am also thinking about Texas. So. Cal is just as bad as New York. I am sick of living paycheck to paycheck in my almost half million dollar 1100 sq ft condo. If I moved to Texas I could afford a legit house and have enough money left over to turn one of the rooms into freakin Sea World. :D If I stay here I have little tanks. Move to Texas 1000 gallons of saltwater will make its way into my house.

• Like 2

I am also thinking about Texas. So. Cal is just as bad as New York. I am sick of living paycheck to paycheck in my almost half million dollar 1100 sq ft condo. If I moved to Texas I could afford a legit house and have enough money left over to turn one of the rooms into freakin Sea World. :D If I stay here I have little tanks. Move to Texas 1000 gallons of saltwater will make its way into my house.

dooooo it!

Yes yes absolutely. I find most the time just browsing around I get a good answer(s)for things generally. There's so much info here and helpful folks I get lost down reef info rabbit holes constantly here haha.

How's the feline scene going?

He has his own instagram account with like 50 followers, including a couple of hedgehogs :lol:

Edit - 59 followers!

• Like 1

dooooo it!

He has his own instagram account with like 50 followers, including a couple of hedgehogs :lol:Edit - 59 followers!

Interesting.... I will look into this.