Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

so smart with that painting. It REALLY gives it a ton of depth during the sunset. It looks like an optical illusion where you have that rock on the back glass.

• Like 1

Drumroll please! Parameters.

Alk 7.6

Cal 430

Mag 1000

Nitrate 1.5

Phosphate 0.06

Salinity 1.025

working to raise the alk 1.0 to 1.5

lower calcium by 10-20

Raise mag by 250

Nitrate should be lower by 1.0

Phosphate should be lower by 0.04

Putting in some NoPox today.

Why change anything, numbers look good to me.

• Like 1

So miss Kat,the petco by my house has 3 frags of "assorted coral " for $20 a frag, they look kinda like crimson montipora. I'm gonna run over there today and snap a pic care to help ID this for me?

Oh no no lol I know the one of the pic is and you're exactly spot on it was a German blue polyp digi. I got it from that fish place in Lancaster. The questionable one is still at petco but I'll prob go by it when they open at 9 since I need dog food and cow legs lol.

ORA acro there. Doesn't look like a stylo, Possibly branching montipora digitata

Hey if this keeps up might have to get a meet n greet booth of my own next time and play reef music. Sign hunky chests. You know. #reeflife

Ah yes the reef life haha. Don't tempt me,a kat booth may force me to go ;p

• Like 1

Oh come on down already, it's a huge event and free parking too. You have kids? Kids under 10 are free

No kids for me (knock on wood) I should but it depends like I said if the new clients need service or not for their IDD issues.

I just have too many animals lol probably the equivalent to 3/4 kid in work haha.

Gonna run over a peep that red coral now :D

HarryPotter

Good deal Harry just bought it for $15

Nice! I believe the polyps will slowly turn great as it grows :)

6C10BE94-F49E-4887-988B-E84A4CA3623F_zps

I'm going to be in New York City next weekend- dying to go to RAP but meadowlands is far and parents won't take me :(

Uber maybe?

• Like 1

Good deal sir. It's really red in person they had it under standard t8 bulbs in the store so it looks better under my light. It's like a Bic lighter red

Hey if this keeps up might have to get a meet n greet booth of my own next time and play reef music. Sign hunky chests. You know. #reeflife

So what's reef music????