Innovative Marine Aquariums

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

NorthGaHillbilly

The front and back pictures of Kim made me vom. She's better with clothes on and mouth taped shut

Lackluster, and that's with several hours of high end photoshoppin

So the 7 inch cuts of the wood almost worked out. They were not wide enough :( I had measured the ADJ and the sticker on the pallet the wood was in matched in width but i guess something was off. Anyway the ADJs are installed using one screw hole. They seem steady. I suppose if they show signs of being wobbly I could get a wider plank cut and screw them in in the same holes. But for now it works.

20141113_163545.jpg

20141113_183508.jpg

The shims were too thin, now that the gap in the front is much bigger after being screwed in. I have a spare piece of white particle board that i need to cut. It has been a colossal pain to cut it from experience. ugh.

Damn that's ghetto :).
  • Like 2

I'm just sat here, reading this thread and I have no clue what's happening.. Can someone run me through this please? Seems interesting.

Kat is setting up a new tank and Kate Upton has bewbs

• Like 13

In nook news: wall paint has been touched up, electrical cabinet got a couple more treatments with the rotary cutting took, I think the carpet (which is getting tossed out) has round holes in it or something. Heh. Outlets still haven't been moved, the handyman says he is coming in the morning. Hope so.Took out my cardboard sump model and put the Bubble Mangus on it. :wacko: this thing is bigger then my cat! And the Jabao DC 6000 is fricking huge too. Tomorrow is the day!

I dig the power strip setup Kat.

Thanks, I can't believe I did that. You don't understand, DIY is not my thing, I can't even believe I want to do it. So much fun.
  • Like 5
jedimasterben

Yup ^ Wheres ben, he needs to know someone has better gifs.

I'm actually pretty picky with my Kate gifs. I do have some that absolutely cannot be posted here, but I'm keeping this thread classy with only certain pics ;)

this thing is bigger then my cat! And the Jabao DC 6000 is fricking huge too.

at least it's not black. ;)

I say around page 20 or 30 someone needs to quote all the Kate Upton gifs :)

Well, I spent over an hour looking at Kate Upton gifs today (I know, SUCH hard work lol) and I added enough to bring me to 31 in total.

• Like 3

I'm actually pretty picky with my Kate gifs. I do have some that absolutely cannot be posted here, but I'm keeping this thread classy with only certain pics

Will send email info for said non postable gifs

• Like 1

Kat - Were you fixing your tank...or changing out the 'Fuge...or was that installing a new tank and throwing out your old 'Fuge???

This has been a most difficult 10 pages to actually read through... :D

• Like 1

Ok, people, enough with the pics. Someone of us like to browse Nano Reef at work, and it's to the point where people are going to be getting in trouble if they browse this thread....

• Like 8

Ok, people, enough with the pics. Someone of us like to browse Nano Reef at work, and it's to the point where people are going to be getting in trouble if they browse this thread....

Thank you Veng.

We did enough till page 10. No more. I will need to shut down this thread if this continues.

Kat - Were you fixing your tank...or changing out the 'Fuge...or was that installing a new tank and throwing out your old 'Fuge???

This has been a most difficult 10 pages to actually read through... :D

Thanks for asking NS.

This is a new build. The livestock from the old tank will get transferred over and after that it will retire. I'm hoping my tank arrives today so I can get working on the plumbing which is my weakest link. I've been with FedEx dispatch several times already trying to get the thing delivered and been given the run around. They're now going to "try" to deliver today. Argh.

• Like 1