inTank Media Baskets

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

Plus all your current inhabitants?IMO a "school" of cardinals will work, a wrasse harem will work with a smaller species, and the same for the anthias.I'd highly recommend investing in a good skimmer.
Bubble Mangus to the rescue.I like my tank overstocked with fish. In the best days the RSM had 11 fish. I've never added things willy nilly, agression wasn't ever an issue because of that. Mama clown beats everybody so that doesn't count.

That gif is too small, page needs at least 2 of that size to compare to the previous gifs.
Ban stick much?
  • Like 2
I'm not gonna lie, I'd rock a pink sump under my tank. This is going to be insane when it's done. I need a viewing chair now.
do it do it do it

Hey Kat do you have any decorative macro algae hidden away? Like ochtodes, dragons breath and such.Don't toss any! Pack it up because my macro selection is sparse.
sorry James, not at the moment, decorative ones are sparse.
  • Like 1

Looks like I picked a bad week to start a new tank thread Are you at all worried that from the Viewing Chair you'll be looking up at the tank? I'd always be getting a crick in my neck or changing positions to get a better view.

:D The viewing chair is really a chill in the fish nook chair. Ive never had the opportunity to sit along side my tank like this. In fact, I haven't looked through the sides all year since I moved the tank to this spot because if the side cabinets I had. Are you like me, I find it hard to just sit and look without getting up and sticking my hand in there because I saw something that needed to be fixed? Maybe the chair will change that, can't be splashing water on that thing.

What Anthias are you looking at getting Kat? I've been plotting something similar for next year.

you know your sump has been one of my inspirations? :wub: I'm thinking resplendent Anthias. A trio.
  • Like 1
NirvanaandTool

Thread saved. Phew.

Ok back to Kat's tank.

Bubble Mangus to the rescue. I like my tank overstocked with fish. In the best days the RSM had 11 fish. I've never added things willy nilly, agression wasn't ever an issue because of that. Mama clown beats everybody so that doesn't count.

Ban stick much?

:P Seems I'm not the only one who thought that way.

:D The viewing chair is really a chill in the fish nook chair. Ive never had the opportunity to sit along side my tank like this. In fact, I haven't looked through the sides all year since I moved the tank to this spot because if the side cabinets I had. Are you like me, I find it hard to just sit and look without getting up and sticking my hand in there because I saw something that needed to be fixed? Maybe the chair will change that, can't be splashing water on that thing.

Oh the chair doesn't change that temptation to stick your hand in when something has to be fixed. Instead you just get up from the chair to not splash water on it.

I feel like it causes you to do it more cause you are looking at the tank more. But that's just me.

A few venomous fish in the tank can reduce your urge to stick your hand in the tank and fix everything though. I got Eugene to go venomous, maybe it's your turn next :P

• Like 3

IMG_0091.JPG

zero%2520gravity.gif

This is about all I can remember from the entire thread so far. My reading comprehension is either suffering from lack of coffee or I'm completely distracted.. Imma go with distraction. Got the approval to work from home one day a week and apparently spent too much time working.. so now that I'm back at work, and not working.. I was pleasantly surprised to see all of the above.

back to work!!

• Like 4

I'm thinking resplendent Anthias. A trio.

Awesome, a trio would look really nice. I like the Evansi, Bartletts and Sunset Anthias. Bah, they're all pretty in their own way. :lol:

you know your sump has been one of my inspirations? :wub:

:)
  • Like 1

Are you like me, I find it hard to just sit and look without getting up and sticking my hand in there because I saw something that needed to be fixed? Maybe the chair will change that, can't be splashing water on that thing.

I think a nice relaxing chair nearby would give you an opportunity, and almost force you to sit and enjoy the tank.

I sit on the floor in front of my tank to eat dinner sometimes. And then end up with my nose to the glass inspecting every little thing.

• Like 1

Oh if you're looking for anthias tropiquarium in NJ has a nice barbonius male that's been there for a few weeks. They also have the pink/gold barbonius (females).

They're cute but I'm decided on Resplendent, with a soft decision on Evansi and Princess. But yes, Resplendent for now.

Awesome, very classy indeed.

Thank you. :)

NirvanaandTool

My first rimless tank.

My first drilled tank.

My first starphire tank.

My first not-a-nano Nano tank.

:P

I guess we'll let it slide.

Welcome to the non-Nano club. Where everything costs way more.

• Like 1

I think a nice relaxing chair nearby would give you an opportunity, and almost force you to sit and enjoy the tank.

I sit on the floor in front of my tank to eat dinner sometimes. And then end up with my nose to the glass inspecting every little thing.

Ditto. My cat and I used to fuge watch in the evenings. BAck when the fuge was all clean and pretty.

The wine glass was the cat. He likes to drink.

IMG_20120709_204746.jpg

IMG_20120803_015426.jpg

IMG_9832.JPG

• Like 7