Pod Your Reef

Katropora Owners Thread

metrokat

sounds like a messy job. and adding the krylon will add some diameter to the plug which means it won't fit in frag racks as well. :o

It should fit just fine. It isnt going to add that much lol. I put small diameter tubing on my plugs so that snails cant knock them over, paint shouldnt be an issue.

Boston Aqua farms used to make pink frag plugs. Haven't been able to find them, they're pale pink like wcotech tho. If I used krylon it would be a light spray. Or maybe just paint the flat outer rim of the discs in hot pink.

• Like 1

It should fit just fine. It isnt going to add that much lol. I put small diameter tubing on my plugs so that snails cant knock them over, paint shouldnt be an issue.

maybe it's just my frag rack then... hah

Oya? You fixin' to apply for authorized dealer status eh? Cool cool. We have annual company meetings that you are required to attend. These usually take place at an establishment that serves some easy to dose carbon. :huh:

:lol:

• Like 3

checking out the view from the dropcam has solidified the katropora as the crown in my tank. :D

Oya? You fixin' to apply for authorized dealer status eh? Cool cool. We have annual company meetings that you are required to attend. These usually take place at an establishment that serves some easy to dose carbon. :huh:

10/10 will attend.

• Like 2

Sounds like a plan

• Like 1

Boston Aqua farms used to make pink frag plugs. Haven't been able to find them, they're pale pink like wcotech tho. If I used krylon it would be a light spray. Or maybe just paint the flat outer rim of the discs in hot pink.

Check with Gooch, from The alternative reef.... if anyone can legit do it it would be him... but it would likely have to be in a decent mass quantity lol I know he has done several different colors and stuff, not sure if he still takes on custom work or not tho....

• Like 1