Innovative Marine Aquariums

Katropora Owners Thread

metrokat

Me like. Save me a frag for trade ;)

That's in 20 - 30 nitrates to boot. Final color should be the yellow on the tips with a lighter green in the middle, but perhaps the nitrates will keep the color darker.

• Like 1

That's in 20 - 30 nitrates to boot. Final color should be the yellow on the tips with a lighter green in the middle, but perhaps the nitrates will keep the color darker.

You should see some real growth now. Keep that KALK off. :)

• Like 1

Hello Rseb. My name is Kat and this thread was started for owners and fans of my famous Katropora to chronicle the growth of their frags.

The Katropora was first called Kat's Whaeverata by TheKlienReef. :) this was because I originally called it a nasuta then it was corrected to be a subulata.

Markalot coined Katropora and it stuck. My colony was a tiny frag I got from Zeph who still has the original colony.

The Kat is a subulata. You can purchase it from hobbyists or on divers den. Divers Den lists it as raspberry limeaide subulata and they sell it for around 65-70. Hobbyists frags are $35.

As with any SPS, multi branch, 1", or bigger, all determine the cost. But your general guideline is above.

• Like 2

If I remember correctly, people interested:

Glenn

Tron

JamesB

Afyounie

Kimberbee

Rseb

ItzJu

Authorized re-sellers of the Kat so far :rolleyes: :

-TheKleinReef

in no particular order right? lol i would hate to be last on the list.. haha