Cultivated Reef

Katropora Owners Thread

metrokat

Kat is duller this week after lowering nitrates down to around 10. So many things change though it's impossible to pin color change on just one thing. It's putting on new growth but also appears to have something growing in the middle of it, I suspect a ball anemone but I can't get a clear shot.

1nqbZa.jpg

The color looks good Mark, but the necrosis in the middle concerns me. Glue it shut whatever critter is in there.

I removed the mass, or most of it. Nothing solid, just gooey stuff that I first picked out and then blew out with a turkey baster. Probably a filter feeder of some sort. Not happy in this picture, but fully recovered.

Ix1EX9.jpg

• Like 1

For the husband who turned into an acropora liking alien eh? :lol:

I'm not sure if we're there yet... What other potions you got brewing in that cauldron called a tank? :P

That's good, we should work on those pink frag plugs Arce.

Im nowhere near fragging.. but hot pink krylon fusion + frag plug. Idk if they even make a hot pink lolol :lol:

:ninja:

Lol, posted a picture of the Kittiyagi on my thread. :wizard:

shut-up-and-take-my-money-9299-2560x1600

Seriously though, you may have converted my husband. He loves the Kittiyagi as well! Do I need to be concerned about my marriage? :P

• Like 1