• Created
  • Last Reply

FTS from today:

21318909381_a50ec5b325.jpg

Pink Zoas:

21318942311_18308b6e80.jpg

Zia-zoas:

21318889981_03e02d329f.jpg

More Zia-zoas... I'm pretty sure there's two kinds in here!

21123827379_ef708325c0.jpg

Sinularia is HUGE!!

21122844038_400fa0b010.jpg

Thick finger leather not quite recovered from warfare:

21123843909_cf64e23c8b.jpg

Colt coral looking happy it's not right next to my hammer:

21284423536_d137fa725c.jpg

Toadstool the size of my palm:

21122635890_76b80c883f.jpg

Mushies!

20688017234_78b77cf950.jpg

What are zia zoa's? The zoa i know but what is zia?

Zia is a member here that sold off everything in his tank a few weeks ago. Awesome deals for those that were able to get in on it!!

Lookin' really nice kimber. I like how healthy and lush the corals look. I am sure you do too after struggling with the LPS in this tank for awhile.

Just gotta keep going slow!

All that's left in my holding tank are GSP, xenia, a couple mushrooms, a hammer not attached to anything, and my myagi.

I think the Miyagi might not make it. It looks speckled with white spots. Possibly STN that would be unfraggable... :/

21318909381_a50ec5b325_z.jpg

Ok, I'm thinking of swapping the colt coral and sinularia. But putting the sinularia in the corner (where the glass meets the back wall) as much as I can. It'll be annoying to keep the glass clean, but it's such a beautifuly big piece I don't want to part with it!

I'm gonna leave the thick finger leather for now, to see if it will recover. It's really only about halfway open at this point.

I need to get a dremel or something to cut the plug that my gorg is on. It's easily over an inch long and I just don't have any deep holes I can stick it in! :naughtydance:

The bigger toadstool I am going to part with. I have a smaller piece in the tank, too, and it grows VERY fast. Anyone interested? I could probably ship it 2-day and it would be just fine. When I first got it I left it floating for 3 days cause I had nothing to attach it to!

Alrighty, everything is just about back in the cube!!

21358005952_4f5b9ed865_z.jpg

Grumpleupagus did not like the transfer...

21181889709_5f388e28f2_z.jpg

My spiral coral turned black overnight right before my water change, so I'm pretty sure it's dead.

My Myagi has weird white spots, so I fragged off a healthy bit and hopefully that will make a difference.

I went to check on my tanks today, and noticed that my urchin had shed half his spines. I ran out at got some seaweed for him, and I'm hoping he just got hungry while being in holding for the past month.

I feel bad. :(

21180697080_cb491297e0_z.jpg

Snails for my tanks and cheato for my urchin should be here Thursday. I hope my urchin hangs on till then, though, he won't eat the seaweed I put in the tank for him. :unsure:

Snails for my tanks and cheato for my urchin should be here Thursday. I hope my urchin hangs on till then, though, he won't eat the seaweed I put in the tank for him. :unsure:

Sorry to read that, when urchin start loosing spines is a very bad sign. I hop he can make it with the cheato.

RIP urchin :(

ALWAYS is tough to loose a critter

Nice CUC

He was such a well-behaved urchin. Never knocked stuff over to took frags halfway across the tank. :(

I'll try another one someday, but maybe a different colored one - like the white with purple/blue tips!

The Halloween one looks pretty cool too.

Oh yeah!! I'll have to keep my eye out for that one too!!

Probably won'd add until the re-boot hits 6 months or more though. So... February-ish. Means I can get that for myself for my birthday!!

Tank looks great :). Sorry about the urchin. I've been thinking about getting one too for some hair algae in my tank but I'm not sure I'm ready for it to be carrying things around :lol:. I still have a few things to glue down and I'm feeling lazy about that :).

Archived