Top Shelf Aquatics

Plainrt's shallow 80 deep blue rimless mixed reef

plainrt

This is orange one on right I got 9-11-15. Was pretty fresh cut no babies. 3 heads

9DCD4955-E220-478A-B323-1810BD6F606E_zps

A66B497B-C32B-4F45-A065-E1BCEBA0E612_zps

And today.sorry for crappy pic. Just took quick

576E8378-7180-40DB-85B6-D77F6FD2BDCA_zps

BBFD4525-91F2-4569-9428-AB51036C1734_zps

• Like 12

Another good day for my junker tank.So my local club had photo contest where could submit up to 5 pics each. Prizes were two $50 gift certificates to two lfs. Each lfs used their employees to pick the best image out of over 75 pics without knowing who's pics were who's.Both lfs ended up picking my images as winners :) I don't think some were happy that I won both prizes lol. Will go towards my new tank sooner or later.

98B9705E-3689-42E4-96D2-DC6C00872E03_zps

003BF17D-51AA-4933-8A35-AF01073A2C87_zps

• Like 14

Dude, that was a totally unfair competition. Entering your pics was like the New York Yankees taking on my son's little league team :lol:

Seriously, though, congratulations, it's well deserved :flower:

• Like 5

Thats awesome! They can't kick you out. Everyone else needs to step up their game.

Do your acans ever have days where they look pissed off? Mine will be happy for a couple days in a row, then one day they look like crap. I feed them every third day.

• Like 1

Beautiful tank! Love the way the colors pop! Am also a sucker for sun corals ;)

Not sure those are sun corals. Look more like dendros.. and nice ones at that! I wish my fish store has those often. Don't they stay out in the daytime more than sun corals do?

• Like 1

Not sure those are sun corals. Look more like dendros.. and nice ones at that! I wish my fish store has those often. Don't they stay out in the daytime more than sun corals do?

Yep went back and looked.....I like those also :lol: I have both.....

Yes a lot of times they are out during the day. Sun corals will come out also if you train them with food.

• Like 2

Thats awesome! They can't kick you out. Everyone else needs to step up their game.

Do your acans ever have days where they look pissed off? Mine will be happy for a couple days in a row, then one day they look like crap. I feed them every third day.

Pretty much my acans are fat all day while lights on.

• Like 1

Few random pics

5AC4AE1D-DF63-45DB-9873-4FD9BADE881A_zps

C0B3EF3F-06F5-402F-98B5-4F73BE365955_zps

8FF0FA97-8B6A-4AAC-9323-0B285347C0BB_zps

WOAH! I missed these photos! Beautiful!

Another good day for my junker tank.So my local club had photo contest where could submit up to 5 pics each. Prizes were two $50 gift certificates to two lfs. Each lfs used their employees to pick the best image out of over 75 pics without knowing who's pics were who's.Both lfs ended up picking my images as winners :) I don't think some were happy that I won both prizes lol. Will go towards my new tank sooner or later.

98B9705E-3689-42E4-96D2-DC6C00872E03_zps

003BF17D-51AA-4933-8A35-AF01073A2C87_zps

:lol: did you really call this your junker tank? I want your junker tank :)

Lol they trying to kick me out of future contest. :(

They better not!

• Like 2

What camera do you use? Those flippen pics are awesome!

I just cant seem to stop spending money on my tank to get a decent camera :rolleyes: plus the tank is the only place I would use it.......

IPhone and yellow safety glasses for me :blink:

• Like 4

What camera do you use? Those flippen pics are awesome!

I just cant seem to stop spending money on my tank to get a decent camera :rolleyes: plus the tank is the only place I would use it.......

IPhone and yellow safety glasses for me :blink:

All iPhone. Most were with my 5. Now have a 6s and honestly pics come out worse. Only thing will sometimes edit is sharpness to clean them up. It took some time to figure out how to take good pics with iPhone. Room lighting and getting camera to focus is key.

• Like 2