Cultivated Reef

Plainrt's shallow 80 deep blue rimless mixed reef

plainrt

Very nice :wub:

Those clowns look huge - is it just a trick of perspective?

Good luck showing off your tank this weekend! I'd be super nervous if it was me :lol:

• Like 3

Very nice :wub:

Those clowns look huge - is it just a trick of perspective?

Good luck showing off your tank this weekend! I'd be super nervous if it was me :lol:

The female is pretty big. Had them going on 8 years or so.

Stella I sent them out week ago. Should have got them by now. I think gonna have more babies here soon way they been acting so maybe can send you some more lol.......

• Like 1

The female is pretty big. Had them going on 8 years or so.

Stella I sent them out week ago. Should have got them by now. I think gonna have more babies here soon way they been acting so maybe can send you some more lol.......

That's so cool!! What have they been doing?

• Like 1

Plainrt - I've been meaning to ask. What are the pink zoas between the green palys and your rastas? The ones right center in the front...

Gootchsters. Lol I could be wrong on spelling. Color on them are very very bright.

Blah........ In sad news I lost one of my adult nems last week out of no where :( it was one of my spawning ones. It has me wondering what life cycle is on these :(

• Like 1

First off, great tank. One of the best I have ever seen, ever.

Sorry to hear about the nem. I hope you caught it in time before it messed with your other livestock. Those little nems are super cute I never really thought about how small the rfn's are when they are born. Not like other nems that split and are about half the size of the parent.

• Like 1

First off, great tank. One of the best I have ever seen, ever.

Sorry to hear about the nem. I hope you caught it in time before it messed with your other livestock. Those little nems are super cute I never really thought about how small the rfn's are when they are born. Not like other nems that split and are about half the size of the parent.

Thanks much :) I watched it go down hill and removed it when knew it had no chance. I didn't need something like that rotting in small tank like this. I remember when found first one and was super excited and I just kept finding more and more all over. At one point I was between 30-40 babies but as time goes on I think that number is going down. They are just too hard to not get lost in sand etc. I wish they grew faster so would be easier to keep track of.

Blah........ In sad news I lost one of my adult nems last week out of no where :( it was one of my spawning ones. It has me wondering what life cycle is on these :(

Oh no :( I'm sorry to hear that, Plainrt. How long have you had them?

• 2 weeks later...