Innovative Marine Aquariums

Plainrt's shallow 80 deep blue rimless mixed reef

plainrt

All iPhone. Most were with my 5. Now have a 6s and honestly pics come out worse. Only thing will sometimes edit is sharpness to clean them up. It took some time to figure out how to take good pics with iPhone. Room lighting and getting camera to focus is key.

All that with a IPhone :o I have a 6 and well unless I am using a filter it all comes out blue...... My wife has a 5 and she hates the camera it has.....

• Like 1

All iPhone. Most were with my 5. Now have a 6s and honestly pics come out worse. Only thing will sometimes edit is sharpness to clean them up. It took some time to figure out how to take good pics with iPhone. Room lighting and getting camera to focus is key.

There is an awesome app called Camera+ for iPhone that lets you use manual focus. Works great for macros, you should try it.

• Like 2

So what's the status on the upgrade????

Gonna sell all. Just blew too much on new fridge and stove. Thinking few weeks I'll get on it ;)

All that with a IPhone :o I have a 6 and well unless I am using a filter it all comes out blue...... My wife has a 5 and she hates the camera it has.....

T5s much easier to get pics imo

• Like 1

Gonna sell all. Just blew too much on new fridge and stove. Thinking few weeks I'll get on it ;)

WAAAAAATTTTTTTTT? Sell all what? Be careful with your answer because I will HUNT YOU DOWN if you say sell everything in your current tank. HUNT YOU DOWN.

• Like 2

There is an awesome app called Camera+ for iPhone that lets you use manual focus. Works great for macros, you should try it.

I'll check out. Close ups aren't the issue really. When try to get fts the 6s makes colors too bright and fake looking. My 5 pics were much much better.

• Like 1

WAAAAAATTTTTTTTT? Sell all what? Be careful with your answer because I will HUNT YOU DOWN if you say sell everything in your current tank. HUNT YOU DOWN.

Lol I might enjoy that. Jk ;)

Think might sell to buy more plants and fish for the planted tank.

D4E2F530-5670-4CF5-8534-BB181147F0C3_zps

• Like 3

Lol I might enjoy that. Jk ;)

Think might sell to buy more plants and fish for the planted tank.

D4E2F530-5670-4CF5-8534-BB181147F0C3_zps

:lol:

Well, the planted tank is nice. But you can't sell it ALL. Maybe just a few pieces? You'd miss this masterpiece of yours! And your clowns! And hawkfish!

• Like 1

Well DO NOT BUY ANY ELECTROLUX products.........I REPEAT NO ELECTROLUX........#### Kelly Ripa and her commercials :lol: We have all of there products in our kitchen and well THEY SUCK BALLS................

• Like 2

Well DO NOT BUY ANY ELECTROLUX products.........I REPEAT NO ELECTROLUX........#### Kelly Ripa and her commercials :lol: We have all of there products in our kitchen and well THEY SUCK BALLS................

Dang. I believe they make frigidaire also. Had Samsung junk before. Bought new like 5 years ago and was junk already. I heard they are better now though. Seems like everything is junk now days :(

tease. =P

I know have bus trip to Chicago stores in couple months. If I have anything want frags of maybe could meet up

• Like 3

Start shipping out those baby RFAs!

• Like 3

Dang. I believe they make frigidaire also. Had Samsung junk before. Bought new like 5 years ago and was junk already. I heard they are better now though. Seems like everything is junk now days :(

I know have bus trip to Chicago stores in couple months. If I have anything want frags of and need to frag maybe could meet up

I've had good luck with the Kenmore elite stuff. And KitchenAid. Although we just bought a new Bosch fridge, gas range, dishwasher. they had amazing rebates so the price was awesome for the set. I freaking hate buying appliances though. It really isn't much fun :)

Start shipping out those baby RFAs!

Plainrt already shipped them all! to ME!

• Like 2

I know have bus trip to Chicago stores in couple months. If I have anything want frags of and need to frag maybe could meet up

Yes you are right it is all junk......

We re did out kitchen in 09 or 10 and got all there products. Well fridge was a new French door fridge and only had problems.....a year later new fridge and still problems......now the factory lights in it have cracked the plastic that is inside the fridge.......Electrolux wanted to charge me to come look at it......WTF guess I have a crappy fridge and get to deal with it.....microwave got tossed a year ago as it died........dishwasher has been repaired and then I had to fix it also.....they just SUCK!

I've had good luck with the Kenmore elite stuff. And KitchenAid. Although we just bought a new Bosch fridge, gas range, dishwasher. they had amazing rebates so the price was awesome for the set. I freaking hate buying appliances though. It really isn't much fun :)

Plainrt already shipped them all! to ME!

Are you serious? If so, the jealousy is real!

• Like 2