Coral Vue Hydros

Isla D'Zoa

Paandemonium

defective_weeble

Instagram is down and the white girl in me is in distress

So I was stalking coral people on IG the other day and almost liked a bunch of your stuff...til I realized that I don't have an IG account and I was logged in to my company's account. Oops.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paandemonium

So I was stalking coral people on IG the other day and almost liked a bunch of your stuff...til I realized that I don't have an IG account and I was logged in to my company's account. Oops.

LOL who are you on Instagram?

:naughtydance:

Oh you know it

defective_weeble

LOL who are you on Instagram?

Oh you know it

I don't have an account :P The company account is FullContactInc. So if some random company starts liking your photos, you'll know what's up lol

Paandemonium

I don't have an account :P The company account is FullContactInc. So if some random company starts liking your photos, you'll know what's up lol

LOL I didn't notice but hey man I won't complain x)

I am trying to be good......

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN :D:lol:

HOLD ON
Paandemonium

Sexy!

You're getting some too right??

Que preciosura por diossssss

Need to pick up some emperors as well, and strats eventually

natalia_la_loca

You're getting some too right??

Need to pick up some emperors as well, and strats eventually

Emperors are incredible. Haven't seen strats, what do they look like?

Paandemonium

Emperors are incredible. Haven't seen strats, what do they look like?

Stratospheres, they have a pink rim with some purple and yellow really pretty, google them!

natalia_la_loca

Stratospheres, they have a pink rim with some purple and yellow really pretty, google them!

Ehrmagerd they are biutiful...

Paandemonium

I'm getting what your getting so I hope so :P

Your stuff is done healing btw

Ehrmagerd they are biutiful...

Want them sooo bad >.<

Paandemonium

Those are like wonderful maze of colors. I gotta get some of those in my life. Adding these to my list for sure.

I'll eventually have some up for sale once they grow out for me

I'll eventually have some up for sale once they grow out for me

Good gonna have to let me know I'll be ready! Once I get this next move out the way prob get a frag/growout tank setup so I can get some more beauties like this!

Paandemonium

So today I basically became a plumber, the girl at home depot reaalllllyyyyy knew her stuff

(I am also ashamed to say that I thought she would fail completely because she was blonde and hot)

Where the pics of the hot blond? We need proof... Only old, fat, smelly guys work at the home depot plumbing department...

Yeah that must have been an alternate universe part of home depot like the one from click but instead of a remote it's a Hot blonde that knows what she is talking about. It's hard to believe either way. Lmao

Paandemonium
Where the pics of the hot blond? We need proof... Only old, fat, smelly guys work at the home depot plumbing department...
Next time I go ill creep lol

Yeah that must have been an alternate universe part of home depot like the one from click but instead of a remote it's a Hot blonde that knows what she is talking about. It's hard to believe either way. Lmao
Ohhhhh I'll make a believer out of you lol

Archived