ReefCleaners.org

Isla D'Zoa

Paandemonium

jedimasterben

I just like places where it's socially acceptable for women to wear very small amounts of clothes(because I am a hound)

Ahhh, a woman after my own heart :)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been to Fl many times and the women in Tx easily rival those on either coast and the suns beats down here as well, lol. You can start a "legit" business here for $12 :).

Yeah I plan to look into the business side of TX, but the little I know right now is quite nice ;) I am not fond of MI in many regards lol

I just like places where it's socially acceptable for women to wear very small amounts of clothes(because I am a hound)

that's pretty much the norm here, particularly in the summer (9 months a year). Tx isn't really saddles and spurs and I don't have an oil well in my backyard. If I did, I would just fly to Fiji on my private jet anytime I wanted to look at pretty corals.

that's pretty much the norm here, particularly in the summer (9 months a year). Tx isn't really saddles and spurs and I don't have an oil well in my backyard. If I did, I would just fly to Fiji on my private jet anytime I wanted to look at pretty corals.

Big hair closer to god!!!
Paandemonium

Ahhh, a woman after my own heart :)

Haha you know how some of the girls down here look, don't even act like you don't appreciate the lack of clothing lol

I've only really been to McAllen in Texas and I'm sure you already know how that went; the driver literally told me I had to stay in the car at all times lol

Yeah I plan to look into the business side of TX, but the little I know right now is quite nice ;) I am not fond of MI in many regards lol

The Tx economy is literally booming. Google "Eagle Ford Shale". Anyone with a pair of steel toed boots and a social security card can walk into a six figure income. Seriously. It comes at a price though. While there is money to be made for sure, you will be lucky if you work less than 80 hours a week, and have more than 2 or 3 days off a month.

However, a friend of mine that was my barback 7 years ago, now makes 50k a month and works 6 months a year. He got an oilfield job when he was working with me and was fortunate enough to already be in it before the boom hit. He's been doing it ever since and becasue it is growing at a break neck pace he moved up in the ranks very fast. I also know a guy that is dumber than a box of rocks (great guy though) that was making $9 an hour at some BS job 3 years ago. He now makes 20k a month, and has been doing so for about 2 years.

jedimasterben

Haha you know how some of the girls down here look, don't even act like you don't appreciate the lack of clothing lol

Around your area, oh hell yeah. Around here... well, not so much, though we do have a few beauties here and there that I wish would wear less :lol:

And some of the teachers I work with are HOT. When I was in school, there weren't any that I had that were anywhere near as good lookin.

I've only really been to McAllen in Texas and I'm sure you already know how that went; the driver literally told me I had to stay in the car at all times lol

I've done my fair share of traveling and I would say that the Tx/Mexico border is the nastiest place on the planet. Go to Dallas and tell me what you think..

There's a special place in my heart for blondes, hopefully they have some lol

i was just about to say, Tx (other than deep south Tx) is full of gorgeous blonde haired, blue eyed women. I married one myself :).

Paandemonium

Around your area, oh hell yeah. Around here... well, not so much, though we do have a few beauties here and there that I wish would wear less :lol:

And some of the teachers I work with are HOT. When I was in school, there weren't any that I had that were anywhere near as good lookin.

My ultimate goal is to hook up with a hot teacher, sadly some have "morals" lmao

I have discovered a new easy way to meet women, my friend is a DJ and I'll occasionally take pictures of his events for him and for some reason you ask a girl at a club to smile and they instantly like you. Def not complaining here LOL

I also know a guy that is dumber than a box of rocks (great guy though) that was making $9 an hour at some BS job 3 years ago.

Shit around here thats upper management wages... with atleast a bachelors degree.

Paandemonium

I've done my fair share of traveling and I would say that the Tx/Mexico border is the nastiest place on the planet. Go to Dallas and tell me what you think..

i was just about to say, Tx (other than deep south Tx) is full of gorgeous blonde haired, blue eyed women. I married one myself :).

Apparently there had been a shooting earlier that week but according to the driver that was a regular thing. Nice guy but I was def mad that my dad sent me to get contract papers in the armpit of the world lol I'll def try Dallas next though

The issue with the whole southern belle thing(on my end) is the Bible Belt kinda screws with my game lol can't meet someone if Jesus tells her she'll go to hell for it lol

Paandemonium

Shit around here thats upper management wages... with atleast a bachelors degree.

Left FBR because I asked for a raise(and considering I was basically running their LP team I thought $12 an hour was fair) and they said I needed a bachelors degree for that or good metrics. I reminded them that I could get a BA in a year(and a little) and that in the previous fiscal year I had saved them over 100k myself(without audits included) and the section manager said she would email HR. Two months later it came to my knowledge that she had not only denied my raise but also never even asked HR about my promotion possibilities. It's not the fact that she wouldn't give me a raise me that pissed me off, or even the fact that she didn't talk to HR it was the fact that she had me doing all the managerial work(cause she fired my manager), plus my work, plus doing meetings and presentations and keeping the LP team within metrics and she blew it off as responsibility(I don't have seniority?) so I quit on her. Went to sears and now I'm getting paid crap but I don't do anything so hey, it worked out for me.
frankdontsurf

This thread is so entertaining :D

Smoke and mirrors.

No bathing suits, no blondes, not even a tank.

It's Friday night, cheers everyone.

Paandemonium

I should share my build with you. It is on another site.. JedimasterBen should know where I am talking about.

No link? Lol

jedimasterben

I should share my build with you. It is on another site.. JedimasterBen should know where I am talking about.

This site is the most lax out there, you can link to anything and talk about it openly :)

The issue with the whole southern belle thing(on my end) is the Bible Belt kinda screws with my game lol can't meet someone if Jesus tells her she'll go to hell for it lol

That's half the fun of it..... you just need to remind them its ok God forgives. ;)

You can be my wingwoman anyday of the week. ;)

Paandemonium

Smoke and mirrors.

How about I do magic? Lol

I have pictures on Instagram but since I can't upload pictures from my phone here it makes peesures hard :(

Smoke and mirrors.

Not entirely true, there as a tank posted not long ago ;)

Paandemonium

This site is the most lax out there, you can link to anything and talk about it openly :)

Unless it's reported which I certainly won't be doing. You guys can go looney toons here for all I care :)

How about I do magic? Lol

I have pictures on Instagram but since I can't upload pictures from my phone here it makes peesures hard :(

Bathing suit pics on instagram?? Why have I not been told about this before and where do I go.... I don't think I've ever even looked at a single instagram whatever lol

Paandemonium

That's half the fun of it..... you just need to remind them its ok God forgives. ;)

LOL love the way you think haha :D

Archived