• Created
  • Last Reply
frankdontsurf

13913701704_44969b6393_c.jpg

13913565304_0baa12aaf3_c.jpg

13913100155_e58ce0afd2_c.jpg

13913489564_5e9f3a4a23_c.jpg

13913057365_628dffe387_c.jpg

Go to TJMaxx or Ross and buy a yoga mat, walmart too? Shouldnt be much and you can find it in black and trim it to size shouldnt be more than 20 bucks a mat

Paandemonium

oh god those are beautiful...(both the tank and the flowers)

Go to TJMaxx or Ross and buy a yoga mat, walmart too? Shouldnt be much and you can find it in black and trim it to size shouldnt be more than 20 bucks a mat

Yeah thats what I'm gonna end up doing because the whole styro thing looks a little ratchet.

Also water tested the island and it totally floats lol Gonna have to buy another tube of silicone and get that siliconed in tonight.

As for the tank the quality was exceptional the only problem I had was the filter sock holder arrived broken but they're shipping me out a new one :) Filter socks should be arriving today(unless the postal worker is getting lazyyyyyy) and I should be able to set up the tank by tomorrow :)

Paandemonium

1 1/2 inch drains for the overflow(and my tiny hands)

13891243296_3bcdcc4360_c.jpg

How tough am I? I can pop loc line together with my bare handssss

13891250291_f86078d328_c.jpg

One of the yumas I got from Glenn

13891255742_5350fcfa62_c.jpg

Bathing suit pictures!

Nevarrrrrrr

Paandemonium

Sweet, finally got yur tank! The orchid is killer. I love me some indoor plants and flowers.

Yes, I'm so happy! lol :naughtydance:

I have most of them outside but theyre pretty, the blue one is originally white but I did a little food coloring experiment with it lol

Paandemonium

Completely scraping the foam idea becauseee 1. Its a pain 2. after 20 additional pounds were added to it it STILL refuses to sink(after ripping off the silicone)

Ordering 10-20 pounds of Pukani

Reef saver(cause I havent used it before)

Completely scraping the foam idea becauseee 1. Its a pain 2. after 20 additional pounds were added to it it STILL refuses to sink(after ripping off the silicone)

I think in the long run you will be glad you did this. Make sure you cook it. My pukani from a old build leached all kinds of junk.

Also lol at the bathing suit thing. You have a nice following! All the NR men love ya

Reef saver(cause I havent used it before)

I love my reef saver rock, my goby can go pretty much anywhere he wants inside it lol

Easy to scape with and all kinds of possibilities.

You still gonna do the emerging rock work?

Paandemonium

You got the same Yuma I wanted!!! Awesome.

P.s. your hands are tiny. :)

Its soo freaking gorgeous!

They really are :closedeyes: I'm just little lol

I think in the long run you will be glad you did this. Make sure you cook it. My pukani from a old build leached all kinds of junk. Also lol at the bathing suit thing. You have a nice following! All the NR men love ya

Honestly I think the foam would have eventually become a pain.

Decided on reef saver from BRS instead

See the thing is if women loved me like men on NR did I wouldnt be single all the time LOL

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/brs-reef-saver-dry-aquarium-live-rock.html

this is what I meant x)

I love my reef saver rock, my goby can go pretty much anywhere he wants inside it lol

Easy to scape with and all kinds of possibilities.

You still gonna do the emerging rock work?

Probably not, I'll most likely do my two island look BB zoa dominated :)

(with some SPS here and there)

She's a hottie lol

Awwwww thanks :wub:

Well after all the hype, your gonna have to come up with something to shock and amaze us! No emerging rock work, no sand, no swimsuits. Need something inspiring! B)

I gotta find more reasons to tell myself to start my shallow tank build lol :happy:

Paandemonium

Well after all the hype, your gonna have to come up with something to shock and amaze us! No emerging rock work, no sand, no swimsuits. Need something inspiring! B)

I gotta find more reasons to tell myself to start my shallow tank build lol :happy:

My rock scapes are always pretty good :)

I'll just load this fulla ultra highend corals lol

My rock scapes are always pretty good :)

I'll just load this fulla ultra highend corals lol

That sounds good, more eye candy!!!! :wub:

Now if I could find a way to refrain myself from wanting to buy everything I see on this thread and Nanofreaks I might be manage lol

defective_weeble

Have you considered ReefCleaners for your rock? I got mine from them and LOOOOVE it.

Edit Edit: I re-read this like 10 times and each time it got creepier. So edit :D

Do you have to pay estimated tax payments to the state with a retail license? My state is viscous with holding a retail license.

Yeah MI has a bunch of stupid crap with having a retail license too. Sales tax (even if you sell something on the internet to someone out of state, that you wouldn't normally collect it on), use tax (for pretty much anything you dont pay or charge sales tax on, ya know like things you buy on the internet for store use, or even shipping...), and then of course income tax.... depending on how much you estimate having to pay for each of those you could end up paying monthly, quarterly or yearly.... along with the end of year got anything else you want to tell us??? lol I wouldn't care about all the taxes, buuuuut we get like nothing for them so its a shitty deal. Roads are tore up, schools suck, hell the garbage guy won't even dump out my entire trash can.

Paandemonium

That sounds good, more eye candy!!!! :wub:

Now if I could find a way to refrain myself from wanting to buy everything I see on this thread and Nanofreaks I might be manage lol

LOL I know the way you feel I creep on nanofreak and lawnman's threads all the time for a little drooling action

Have you considered ReefCleaners for your rock? I got mine from them and LOOOOVE it.

Edit Edit: I re-read this like 10 times and each time it got creepier. So edit :D

Well, I do need a CUC lol I'll check it out :)
Paandemonium

Do you have to pay estimated tax payments to the state with a retail license? My state is viscous with holding a retail license.

Well yes and no, my wholesaler gives the option of charging me tax when I buy and listing that down so when it comes time for the quarterly taxes I can just list purchases/ negative income.

Yeah MI has a bunch of stupid crap with having a retail license too. Sales tax (even if you sell something on the internet to someone out of state, that you wouldn't normally collect it on), use tax (for pretty much anything you dont pay or charge sales tax on, ya know like things you buy on the internet for store use, or even shipping...), and then of course income tax.... depending on how much you estimate having to pay for each of those you could end up paying monthly, quarterly or yearly.... along with the end of year got anything else you want to tell us??? lol I wouldn't care about all the taxes, buuuuut we get like nothing for them so its a shitty deal. Roads are tore up, schools suck, hell the garbage guy won't even dump out my entire trash can.

Apparently in the state of Florida we're supposed to declare our own online purchases at the end of the year and file it as a use tax. You wanna know how I found out? There was a single paragraph deeply hidden in the states webpage. I can guarantee you nobody is paying a use tax down here lol

Well yes and no, my wholesaler gives the option of charging me tax when I buy and listing that down so when it comes time for the quarterly taxes I can just list purchases/ negative income.

That definitely makes it alot easier.

Apparently in the state of Florida we're supposed to declare our own online purchases at the end of the year and file it as a use tax. You wanna know how I found out? There was a single paragraph deeply hidden in the states webpage. I can guarantee you nobody is paying a use tax down here lol

Yeah that is pretty much how it is here too (except its monthly/quarterly/ or annually depending on how much you estimate you will have to pay....), although when you actually sign up for your resell/ sales tax license they give you the option of signing up for use tax at the same time with a disclaimer that pretty much all businesses likely should be paying use tax. Even though it is pretty much a BS tax, I am sure its not worth the consequences if you get caught trying to evade it :(

In FL you have to get special permits/ licenses to even sell ocean live stock (commercially) on top of the regular business licensing stuff too don't you?

Paandemonium

That definitely makes it alot easier.

Yeah that is pretty much how it is here too (except its monthly/quarterly/ or annually depending on how much you estimate you will have to pay....), although when you actually sign up for your resell/ sales tax license they give you the option of signing up for use tax at the same time with a disclaimer that pretty much all businesses likely should be paying use tax. Even though it is pretty much a BS tax, I am sure its not worth the consequences if you get caught trying to evade it :(

In FL you have to get special permits/ licenses to even sell ocean live stock (commercially) on top of the regular business licensing stuff too don't you?

I'd rather pay my taxes than get hit with a 20k fee(happened to one of the local hobby sellers down here), had an undercover cop come in to see his frag room, had him admit that he was selling a lot and then bam fined.

I think thats only if you're doing the importing yourself and if you are collecting, thus far I haven't really found anything about needing specific licenses for corals apart from a resell license.

Archived