Coral Vue Hydros

Isla D'Zoa

Paandemonium

You don't even have to stop. Just leave the door open when you are passing on I-95 and I'll jump in the van no questions asked. :lol:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why you think I'm takin a conversion van ;) Damn sure aint for style points LOL
long day I just got it :lol: I thought it said covertible lmao

You don't even have to stop. Just leave the door open when you are passing on I-95 and I'll jump in the van no questions asked. :lol:
Careful it is a conversion van :). Chris might convert you !

long day I just got it :lol: I thought it said covertible lmao

LMAO............... I'll let it slide since I know you were hustlin hard today..... but man, a convertible van that would be somethin special lol

Careful it is a conversion van :). Chris might convert you !

I'm pretty sure he is just tagging along because you were coming. No offense but you guys aren't my type.... I like a challenge lol

That's not funny Lawn!! People have tried to convert me multiple times.... I don't think I am that attractive.

Multiple times? Must be the pink sweater vests, no matter what anyone tells you they aren't "Metro" lol

No in high school a guy had his female friends ask me if I could date him, Even though I was still with my gf of 2 years :wacko: was very awkward.

That same gf tried to convert me to a different religion lol I don't have time for people anymore after those instances

No in high school a guy had his female friends ask me if I could date him, Even though I was still with my gf of 2 years :wacko: was very awkward.

The only time I was ever asked if I'd date someone by someone other then that person was when one of my ex's moms asked me to date her other daughter...

The whole situation was awkward as hell whether I was single or not. I just hope to never have to deal with that again.

Always look lawn in the eye then lol

Apparently I have watch out for both of you guys.

No worries, your safe with me.

So Claya when is a good time to visit?

After me ;) lol

I think you scared clay off of her own thread. Good job pervs.

Aww who am I kidding. I'm just trying to make you guys look bad so that I look better. Chris, I'll pm my address so you can scoop me up.

Paandemonium

Lol one of these years I'll be in Miami again. Don't hold your breath

VISIT

:wub: the new selfie hubba hubba.

+1 :)

Thanks! I take the best selfies after catching people stealing

You guys would have to go through me before you get to her so you mine as well take me too. Its only 4-5 hours away from my house to hers :naughtydance:

Can all of you even sit in a van for that long without killing someone? lol

LMAO............... I'll let it slide since I know you were hustlin hard today..... but man, a convertible van that would be somethin special lol

I'm pretty sure he is just tagging along because you were coming. No offense but you guys aren't my type.... I like a challenge lol

Everyone likes a challenge, these boys.... too easy :P

The only time I was ever asked if I'd date someone by someone other then that person was when one of my ex's moms asked me to date her other daughter...

I honestly see this as a good thing LOL so good she wants you with the other one

I think you scared clay off of her own thread. Good job pervs.

Aww who am I kidding. I'm just trying to make you guys look bad so that I look better. Chris, I'll pm my address so you can scoop me up.

I went out last night so I couldnt respond to this :(

Bahahahahaha!!!! She might be asking herself why she gave out such an open invitation now.

LOL idk I'd feel a little weird with a pack of men showing up at my door pero bueno, if youre making the trip I'm not gonna make you sleep in the creeper van

Paandemonium

Oh trust me, it wasn't a bad thing ;)

Buahaha, keepin' it in the family

lmao.. I live in miami.. Imagine if all the dudes reacted like this here .. Pfffft...LMAO!!!!

My fave little creepers dont live in Miami :( haha

Buahaha, keepin' it in the family

My fave little creepers dont live in Miami :( haha

If I have one weakness it is sexy big chested virgins. :wub:

Diablooooo....bueno this thread just made my morning. I miss Miami sometimes, but now that I'm getting older seem to enjoy Orlando more. I guess I miss walking into places and hearing " Que Bola!!" The general Latino madness of Miami is what I miss. That and we don't have any damn bakeries up here! Your gonna have to send me some pastelitos!

Bueno, I'll sit back and continue to laugh at the shenanigans. You might end up with a whole uhual van of NR dudes.

You might end up with a whole uhual van of NR dudes.

No uhaul, it won't work, definitely need the conversion van...... there might be a trailer being towed by the van, but it will be a conversion van ;)

frankdontsurf

Diablooooo....bueno this thread just made my morning. I miss Miami sometimes, but now that I'm getting older seem to enjoy Orlando more. I guess I miss walking into places and hearing " Que Bola!!" The general Latino madness of Miami is what I miss. That and we don't have any damn bakeries up here! Your gonna have to send me some pastelitos!

Bueno, I'll sit back and continue to laugh at the shenanigans. You might end up with a whole uhual van of NR dudes.

Serious? No Cuban bakeries up there? I've never noticed since I park my ass at the golden coral or that other buffet spot. Hmm..

natalia_la_loca

chiquilla no te preocupes, si te maltrata esta gentuza le arranco los huevos B)

wish I was closer to Miami, I hardly have any opportunities to practice my spanish here <_<

Serious? No Cuban bakeries up there? I've never noticed since I park my ass at the golden coral or that other buffet spot. Hmm..

Dood not even one...a couple in Tampa, but even those are not super legit. It's all boriquas over here. Very few Cubans.

Archived