inTank Media Baskets

Isla D'Zoa

Paandemonium

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
frankdontsurf

If I could trade coral for ink I'd be set. I'd barter my way to outcast. I dont have any corals anyone wants lol.

Post a picture of the tattoo meng.

How long does it take for those single polyp frags to multiply? I assume you have excellent water conditions for it and not my witches brew of a bucket I call a reef.

What is your light schedule?

Paandemonium

What are these called?

I have no idea, I was told Candy Apple Greens but Im kinda sick of the whole candy apple title lol

So he took your caa?!?!

Nah I have several more on the side, he just asked for a frag in exchange for the tattoo

If I could trade coral for ink I'd be set. I'd barter my way to outcast. I dont have any corals anyone wants lol.

Post a picture of the tattoo meng.

How long does it take for those single polyp frags to multiply? I assume you have excellent water conditions for it and not my witches brew of a bucket I call a reef.

What is your light schedule?

He's a reefin' guy and I plan to do my sleeve with him :)

The tattoo is in a really uhmm.. awkward place I guess you could say lol

It really doesnt take long at all and currently my tank is def a witch's brew LOL in a month I'll get 1-3 polyps depending on the amount of feeding and the size of the frag

starts at 6 am blues till 8:30 then it ramps up, peaks at noon and then goes down again. At the end I throw a little bit of magenta in there just so I get a nice color combo while I'm actually home to see it lol

I love Kole tangs. That is one fish I definitely want to have when I upgrade. There was one at Petco a while back in a tiny little tank that I almost rescued, but I didn't know how much good that would have done it. Now I feel bad for not picking it up. My tank is just not wide enough though.

Paandemonium

no mames claudzzz you better keep a CAA frag for me!

I got you covered bro :)

If Ryan is building this does that mean this is going to be an acrylic tank?

Yessir! Need to get new scrapers and cleaners for the acylic nao. Apparently it ships today so it may be here before next week(more than likely) so I'll post pictures ^-^)

I love Kole tangs. That is one fish I definitely want to have when I upgrade. There was one at Petco a while back in a tiny little tank that I almost rescued, but I didn't know how much good that would have done it. Now I feel bad for not picking it up. My tank is just not wide enough though.

Honestly, Its one of my all time favorite fish. I would choose this over any type of tang in a heart beat!(except maybe a chevron but IDK how good they are about eating algae). This guy is def doing his job, he's just super shy which I guess I'm gonna have to deal with for a little while until he gets used to me. Very beautiful though, I love the little lines it has :)

On a side note, as much as you wanna rescue one I would hold off if the mouth is f*cked up. I have had 0 success with Kole's that have mouth problems and I can basically bring back any fish.

Paandemonium

I use the original magic eraser on my acrylic tank and it works wonders.

I always thought that had some hidden chemical or something but if it works well for you I might as well try it! :)

How much for a frag? Im local chika

Not even thinking of touching them till it grows more :x but when It does I'll post pictures :)

SO, 2 WP25s or 2 WP10s? Theyre both the same price
How thick is the new tank?

I always thought that had some hidden chemical or something but if it works well for you I might as well try it! :) Not even thinking of touching them till it grows more :x but when It does I'll post pictures :)
Have to use the ORIGINAL ones. I use them on my glass all the time.

Bought 20 of these babies. They are awesome for grow out and blend right in. Thought I would share with you ;)http://www.aquariumspecialty.com/cerameco-2-standard-frag-plug-11953

Paandemonium

How thick is the new tank?

Have to use the ORIGINAL ones. I use them on my glass all the time.

Bought 20 of these babies. They are awesome for grow out and blend right in. Thought I would share with you ;)http://www.aquariumspecialty.com/cerameco-2-standard-frag-plug-11953

No idea, they havent sent me the specs ive asked for...a bout a billion times lol

You think they make em bigger :o

frankdontsurf

SO, 2 WP25s or 2 WP10s? Theyre both the same price

I'm a man. Bigger is better. You could always deflect.

Paandemonium

They say 2 inches but some of mine are 3x3. A 2x2 disc is pretty freaking big.

Oh damn! I'll def order some then!

2 WP-10's, they're powerful

You're happy with yours yes?

I'm a man. Bigger is better. You could always deflect.

LOL I think everyone agrees with that

Also, any issues tuning them down?

Andro is getting his new frag tank together at Oceanview, reef saavy. He just put kessils on all the coral tanks and added sps mini colonies pretty cheap. $60 for some nice mini colonies. Hes not too stocked with zoa frags yet but he has some. Tell him I sent you woman, tell him you heard he was the best softball pitcher in town lmao, i just played with his team. Also subscribe to his facebook page, he runs specials if you mention you saw the ads on facebook. And about the jebaos. I setup my buddies tank with two WP25s on his 90 and its plenty. I would honestly run two WP10s on my 55 if I could do it over. I have one WP25 and its strong. You can only turn them down in the wave modes, in else mode its full blast and different variations but the speed control does not work in else mode. You can always do what I did before and get an inline dimmer on the power source, $5 per dimmer on ebay. Thats the only way to reduce the speed of the pump in any mode. Choose your pumps wisely. Any questions or suggestion you have my number

Inline dimmer on the power cord to the power pack correct? Any suggestions on which? I will have two wp-10's on a 60 g Cube soon.

Paandemonium

Andro is getting his new frag tank together at Oceanview, reef saavy. He just put kessils on all the coral tanks and added sps mini colonies pretty cheap. $60 for some nice mini colonies. Hes not too stocked with zoa frags yet but he has some. Tell him I sent you woman, tell him you heard he was the best softball pitcher in town lmao, i just played with his team. Also subscribe to his facebook page, he runs specials if you mention you saw the ads on facebook. And about the jebaos. I setup my buddies tank with two WP25s on his 90 and its plenty. I would honestly run two WP10s on my 55 if I could do it over. I have one WP25 and its strong. You can only turn them down in the wave modes, in else mode its full blast and different variations but the speed control does not work in else mode. You can always do what I did before and get an inline dimmer on the power source, $5 per dimmer on ebay. Thats the only way to reduce the speed of the pump in any mode. Choose your pumps wisely. Any questions or suggestion you have my number

Since the pumps are gonna be behind the structure initially I think wp10s should be sufficient , since I'm gonna have an anemone in there I don't wanna make them go crazy if anything I'll get a third one. They're gonna be deflected as is :)

Gonna pass by Miguel some time soon to pick up a tiny clownfish, hopefully mine will finally get along with someone lol any tips on making the pairing easier? How much do you think a tiny Miami white will be?

What's the guys name on Facebook?

Paandemonium

http://www.fish-street.com/jebao_wp-10_4000l_wave_maker?category_id=126

If you get an inline dimmer spend the money on one that is plug-in and rated for more wattage than what you're running on it so you have some degree of protection on the electrical resistance and you're not chopping up the cord ruining your ability to return or exchange.

Did you notice the "twins" controller? Do you like the idea of that?

Inline dimmer on the power cord to the power pack correct? Any suggestions on which? I will have two wp-10's on a 60 g Cube soon.

I figure if you're happy with that flow then in 30 gallons two should be more than enough

Paandemonium

Got my paws on a 29 gallon today :D sump layout in the process of being designed but I'm keeping it simpleeeee

Archived