Coral Vue Hydros

Isla D'Zoa

Paandemonium

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nanofreak79

On the bright side I got a sweet 2 inch Kole tang :)

Currently I have no CUC and I'm supah lazy about stuff BUT next time you'll get the usual spotless frags. At least the turbo had a snack.

Suggestions on snails and other CUC members people? John doesn't have a great selection on the site right now :( thankfully my tank still isn't done so I have time.

Also, I've decided to use flexible PVC for the plumbing, anyone have any issues with it?

I noticed that to. I'd like to see him carry turbos, astria and trochus fo sho.

Nanofreak79
You cant beat mexican turbos but they are bulldozers.

Yeah, that's why I like the trochus and astria snails the best. All my large ceriths were dead when I got my order from john the other week. Still in need of some. I hate using my LFS because they charge so damn much for one snail.

Paandemonium

You cant beat mexican turbos but they are bulldozers.

I have no problem with this as everything is going to be glued downnnnn

Yeah, that's why I like the trochus and astria snails the best. All my large ceriths were dead when I got my order from john the other week. Still in need of some. I hate using my LFS because they charge so damn much for one snail.

$5 per turbo snail FIVE FREAKING DOLLARS so I can only imagine the person that has to buy a whole CUC from my LFS.

Also, $30 fire shrimp and $35 dollar cleaner shrimp. So technically I can get two occy clowns or a hippo/yellow/Kole/sailfin tang or a frag of decent zoas for the same price(obz along with other miscellaneous stuff)

Paandemonium

Really active Mexican Turbos at OceanView Aquariums on 67th(ish?) and Bird.

Oh, I can make that trip B) you think they have anything coral wise?

frankdontsurf

They rotate stock, they have nice stuff but you've probably seen nicer. There's 4 other good LFS within a couple of blocks of them all on Bird Rd. StrictlyFish on 82nd and Bird might have a few pieces you'd like.

Paandemonium

They rotate stock, they have nice stuff but you've probably seen nicer. There's 4 other good LFS within a couple of blocks of them all on Bird Rd. StrictlyFish on 82nd and Bird might have a few pieces you'd like.

Usually go to strictly as Luis and I went to school together :) little Luis!

I'm looking for some colonies to send as freebies when people buy from me lol so basically some acros if they order overnight or zoas if they order priority lol plus the CUC

Got some corals delivered to me today (I feel so special lol)

frankdontsurf

Usually go to strictly as Luis and I went to school together :) little Luis!

I'm looking for some colonies to send as freebies when people buy from me lol so basically some acros if they order overnight or zoas if they order priority lol plus the CUC

Got some corals delivered to me today (I feel so special lol)

Little Luis, the son? I go in there often but don't know them really. My favorite spot to go though, I picked up the craziest Maroon from them. I might swing by and raid their $10 rack later, if my chick allows it. OceanView has lots of inverts, more than anyone else around here. Have you been to AquariumArt? They are in the warehouses behind Bird & the Palmetto. They are closed on the weekends because their eBay store is rocking. They have a huge selection of corals but everything way out of my league. http://stores.ebay.com/AquariumArt-Online-Store

Where are you posting pictures of your goods?

Paandemonium

Little Luis, the son? I go in there often but don't know them really. My favorite spot to go though, I picked up the craziest Maroon from them. I might swing by and raid their $10 rack later, if my chick allows it. OceanView has lots of inverts, more than anyone else around here. Have you been to AquariumArt? They are in the warehouses behind Bird & the Palmetto. They are closed on the weekends because their eBay store is rocking. They have a huge selection of corals but everything way out of my league. http://stores.ebay.com/AquariumArt-Online-Store

Where are you posting pictures of your goods?

I buy my box stuffers from them they generally have some awesome stuff in their tanks :) (some weeks more than others) you should try reef chicks if you go visit prices are generally awesome :)

Pictures of the goods come when I get home I.e. 2 hours :)

Someone posting pics of goods?

Had some new zoas delivered to me today, I shall be posting pictures later :)

Usually go to strictly as Luis and I went to school together :) little Luis! I'm looking for some colonies to send as freebies when people buy from me lol so basically some acros if they order overnight or zoas if they order priority lol plus the CUC Got some corals delivered to me today (I feel so special lol)
You are special :)! Really really special since someone delivered on Sunday.

You can buy 50 Mexican turbos on ebay for under 100 shipped. They also have smaller quantities.

Paandemonium

You are special :)! Really really special since someone delivered on Sunday.

You can buy 50 Mexican turbos on ebay for under 100 shipped. They also have smaller quantities.

I know! And not only to my house but to my work place! Dude def great people :)

Where is this magical vendor you speak of? I'll probably get 8 once I have the new tank(IF IT EVER GETS HERE, these people are kinda pissing me off because they haven't responded to my last two messages the haven't even read them >.>)

Paandemonium

Guys I havent posted pictures in a little while so here you gooooo some of these are mine

BTW the first three are my friend Thomas's so dont ask lol(Ive tried)

13394523175_614bf3d425.jpg

13394606713_021fa04abf.jpg

13394429353_3e121d16a3.jpg

13528145004_d215d505d6.jpg

13527932053_b320cbfcb2.jpg

If you're in Miami and you want to trade.... I have a slight problem LOL

13527844485_e34646659a.jpg

Paandemonium

You have more frags than my LFS, i hate my LFS

Lol and then theres the other half of the tank

13528882214_1922b63676_z.jpg

I have a serious hoarding problem....

But then again most of this stuff is strictly in growout(hence the huge frag disks)

Paandemonium

I wish i had your problem

And if you ever need to make room feel free to send some frags my way haha

Is your LFS just deprived of frags? lol or is it mostly colonies?

If I get a little extra here or there I'm always down to send something people's ways

They only have 4 40breeders with coral, and they are mostly colonies(that they never frag up)and when they do have frags like once a month they get about a dozen or so and its usually just sps they never have any zoas, which sucks since i just started a tank not to long ago and want some damn frags

Paandemonium

They only have 4 40breeders with coral, and they are mostly colonies(that they never frag up)and when they do have frags like once a month they get about a dozen or so and its usually just sps they never have any zoas, which sucks since i just started a tank not to long ago and want some damn frags

How are they still in business? Lol

They sell a ton of freshwater fish and pond supplies, they have a ton of saltwater fish and inverts and supplies, just not a ton of corals, plus there isnt really any other lfs remotely close(that i know of)

frankdontsurf

Claya, that's pronounced in Cubiche? So you pretty much just have frags on racks on racks? I could have sworn you have an actual reef display type setup.

Paandemonium

They sell a ton of freshwater fish and pond supplies, they have a ton of saltwater fish and inverts and supplies, just not a ton of corals, plus there isnt really any other lfs remotely close(that i know of)

Well, ordering online it is! :)

Claya, that's pronounced in Cubiche? So you pretty much just have frags on racks on racks? I could have sworn you have an actual reef display type setup.

LOL I did but then I took it down in preparation for a move which I then decided against and then I ordered a custom tank and it will be a display lol

PICTURE TIME omgomgomg :naughtydance:

13537606875_9f45e7f3c5_c.jpg

Candy Apple Awesomes from Glenn, I'm having a hard time taking pictures of these for some reason :(

13537865733_00abf674e9.jpg

Paandemonium

Did something I didnt wanna do today... my tattoo artist passed by and he started on a fairly large piece for me. Issue was he didnt want money as payment, he wanted a frag so.....

F*cker has a great eye lol on the bright side now I have the CAA in a huge disk to grow + an awesome touch up on my key + the beginning on my octopus

13571070214_9288299d82.jpg

Also, a random SPS picture

13553410625_a4991d48c5.jpg

This thread is going to start moving forward pretty fast from here on cause the tank is coming in saturday I believe + I'm getting all the plumbing supplies and starting the "scape" as soon as my materials get here

Archived