Coral Vue Hydros

Isla D'Zoa

Paandemonium

The beast we got in at work

If it was easier to post here I would do so more often but it's kinda hard :( I need to be more active though, I will try for sure

That is wicked awesome!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that... that doesn't even seem real

I know, its insane lol

Wow! Gorgeous St. Thomas! I don't even want to know the price tag...

Well, some are cheaper than others but the more expensive ones have all the colors to it lol

Glad you posted this. If you want us to stay addicted you are going to need to post pictures more than once a week! I get the shakes when you go more than 2-3 days without uploading new photos!!

I wish I could post more but I basically live at work right now, very busy season and I'm somewhat running corals for the boss lady. I'll start posting more often though, wait and see whats to come... theres plenty of sweet stuff I dont post here that I will in the coming weeks

That is wicked awesome!

They really are crazy, heres a couple more

16402268976_8020368685_c.jpg

16240847760_53911b9817_c.jpg

And some random eye candy

16347942762_4b8b62e731_c.jpg

16322933156_0ff5d5501a_c.jpg

15726515334_2699057741_c.jpg

16348939945_e3697c845a_c.jpg

16149714300_8ec68b13c5_c.jpg

16317394341_3f116a11f7_c.jpg

And, of all these ultra super high end pieces the one that we all fought over was actually this one lol. The customer that bought it thought it was over priced and wanted to return it(everyone at the shop rejoiced and we even planned out what frag each of us would get) but reconsidered that the last minute when someone offered them a stupid high price lol.

15665646224_ddd1a2e613_c.jpg

Moral of the story: You don't always need crazy in your life :lol:

I was going to ask for an update today but you read my mind. Sick ass picture as usual. Those shrooms are some of the nicest I've ever seen

OK so all those St. Thomas are to die for, but I seriously need this 2-face RFA:

15726515334_2699057741_c.jpg

Any way for me to buy that up in Ohio, or would I need to be a retailer?

Mmmmm potato chips :lol:

Yasssss it's just weird looking lol

I was going to ask for an update today but you read my mind. Sick ass picture as usual. Those shrooms are some of the nicest I've ever seen

I think they're creaking gorgeous, the gold is what makes them fantastic

OK so all those St. Thomas are to die for, but I seriously need this 2-face RFA:

Any way for me to buy that up in Ohio, or would I need to be a retailer?

I have a two face mushy too! That guy went to Vic at World Wide Corals, Cornbred has one too :)

• 1 month later...
CronicReefer

Where did you go!?! I miss all the wonderful eye candy you always posted. Hopefully you can update us soon.

• 4 weeks later...

Just checking in on you. Are you going to be at Reef A Palooza in April in Orlando? The Zoas we got from you at Coral Con are doing great.

I wish this genius didn't "forget" her password lol I'm missing all the eye candy I can't have.. As far as I know she'll be at RAP,with WWC from what she's said.

• 4 months later...

I saw her in the chat at Tidal Garden's live sale over the weekend. (They broadcast their livesales on YouTube.) I asked her where she's been and she said she lost her N-R password.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived