inTank Media Baskets

Isla D'Zoa

Paandemonium

Paandemonium

Lol ya he got full leg cast from the door and only had the amputee foot wrapped but culdnt put weight on it, so he had to hobble around on the cast with other foot in the air, i cut up an old shoe bottom and epoxied it to the cast so he wouldnt slip haha

LOL that really sounds adorable x)

My dope of a dog couldn't wait to get to the grass off the deck so now she is limping from leaping off. It doesn't seem to bother or slow her down at all but she won't put all her weight on it. You may need another bulkhead iirc. I truthfully dot remember how it goes together. Lol. Can it go in through the back before the bulkhead is screwed on? I thought I remembered it screwing in but I could be wrong.

Oh, loopy woofle problems all around I see lol, I have cats drinking out of my pool now(which freaks me out ad makes me want to put more chlorine in the pool because yuck kitty germs) so SIzzle chases them and then comes limping back but I mean, shes fine in an hour.

Honestly I may have to call someone to figure this out for me, its the dumbest thing to be stuck on LOL

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure there is a tutorial somewhere on YouTube. It's meant for 6 year olds that are new to the hobby, but i am sure there is a video somewhere.

Paandemonium

Tank is going to be awesome! Those dimensions are money!

Thanks! I like the fatness of a 40 breeder but I wanted something for top downs and tadaaaaaa

I'm sure there is a tutorial somewhere on YouTube. It's meant for 6 year olds that are new to the hobby, but i am sure there is a video somewhere.

ugh feelin' like a noob

From what I remember loc line has a threaded barb that goes to the bulkhead and then the rest snap on from there. I don't know if they make one that is a slip fitting. Might have to change out the bulkhead for a threaded one.

The tank is beautiful. The dog looks very happy..

Thats where my compliments will stop i don't need you thinking Im hitting on ya hahahahah

Thats where my compliments will stop i don't need you thinking Im hitting on ya hahahahah

Why? I hit on her once a week :P!

I start the legit stuff this weekend :)

This fatty took it like a charm, I usually give her rawhide but she was driving me freaking nuts

my head??

I think you only have to be careful with cooked chicken bones.
Paandemonium

The corals too ;)

;) :D

From what I remember loc line has a threaded barb that goes to the bulkhead and then the rest snap on from there. I don't know if they make one that is a slip fitting. Might have to change out the bulkhead for a threaded one.

I feel like this is such a ridiculous thing to be stuck on LOL

Also ordered a ball valve

Haha! Complementing my dog is the way to my heart :)

Why? I hit on her once a week :P!

Hey hey! I'll occasionally hit on you too!

I thought that is what this thread was REALLY for? Hmmm

:D this whole thread is like a giant ego boost I luv it

I think you only have to be careful with cooked chicken bones.

Those are the ones she never gets, too splintery

frankdontsurf

Oye acere, olvidate del controlador gemelo. Te sale en doble el precio, pero viene con el adaptador que ellos dicen. They just want to let you know you wont be using your WP10 stock adapter it needs their 24v adapter. You can do the same functions with the 12 option controller they praise, just has to be set for both pumps. Get a couple of sensors too just in case, waiting for crap to get through from overseas is a pain.

Skimmer Options: Search the people who own em talk great about em.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CML49CK/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=13NH85WIRIITK&coliid=I2KOEQUSQTGXA4

http://www.amazon.com/SCA-302-Gallon-Protein-Skimmer-Sump/dp/B00HLXJ6EU/ref=sr_1_1?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1396620577&sr=1-1&keywords=sca-302

http://www.amazon.com/SCA-303-Gallon-Protein-Skimmer-Sump/dp/B00HLYFX0K/ref=sr_1_1?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1396620589&sr=1-1&keywords=sca-303

Don't get that tacky Orange & Blue locline mijita!

What have you decided on for a return pump?

12 pages and she ain't even started. Oh the thirst!

Paandemonium

Oye acere, olvidate del controlador gemelo. Te sale en doble el precio, pero viene con el adaptador que ellos dicen. They just want to let you know you wont be using your WP10 stock adapter it needs their 24v adapter. You can do the same functions with the 12 option controller they praise, just has to be set for both pumps. Get a couple of sensors too just in case, waiting for crap to get through from overseas is a pain.

Skimmer Options: Search the people who own em talk great about em.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CML49CK/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=13NH85WIRIITK&coliid=I2KOEQUSQTGXA4

http://www.amazon.com/SCA-302-Gallon-Protein-Skimmer-Sump/dp/B00HLXJ6EU/ref=sr_1_1?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1396620577&sr=1-1&keywords=sca-302

http://www.amazon.com/SCA-303-Gallon-Protein-Skimmer-Sump/dp/B00HLYFX0K/ref=sr_1_1?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1396620589&sr=1-1&keywords=sca-303

Don't get that tacky Orange & Blue locline mijita!

What have you decided on for a return pump?

12 pages and she ain't even started. Oh the thirst!

Will look into all te WP stuff THEY JUST HAVE SO MANY OPTIONS lol

I actually had one of those skimmers and I really did like it :)

Loc line will be black on black, like Akon.

Using my same return pump. Tunze 10something or other silence. Works great!

Paandemonium

Foam ordered

Butt ton of super glue gel ordered

All tubing ordered

Need to figure out the loc line situation

Anyone that ordered anything it will be shipped mondayyyy

That's such a nice tank. I just took the time to really look at the pictures. I love the hidden overflow. So nice. I want one.

So you sell via Instagram? Is that how it works?

She posts pictures of frag packs and stuff with the pricing on there. Shhhh it's a secret.

Paandemonium

So you sell via Instagram? Is that how it works?

I usually just show off via Instagram and if people like it they let me know lol. I'm selling heavy lately because I want to pay the tank like that + all the supplies. Once this is done everything gets to grow out for like a long time and I don't want a frag rack in the middle of my display. I'll be picking up some of those plugs that lawn suggested as well

That's such a nice tank. I just took the time to really look at the pictures. I love the hidden overflow. So nice. I want one.

She posts pictures of frag packs and stuff with the pricing on there. Shhhh it's a secret.

I'll let you know on the quality when it gets here but at 3/4 inch it's a billion times better than the 40 breeder I have now. Seriously had nightmares of it bursting. Not that it would but I'm paranoid like that lol they have been super accommodating though, I asked them to hold shipment and they had no problem doing so.

I also post a lot of stupid stuff on Instagram LOL as I'm sure you've noticed. Frag packs are just simple and I'm too lazy to post individual pricing.

IF I can get my hands on a wholesaler that I like ill probably put in for a sponsorship on here but the taxes on a business license are something I don't wanna deal with

FINALLY GOT A TRIPOD GUYSAnd if size matters to you 61 inches will really satisfy LOL
Your bigger than me :) mine is only 59 inches. But the arm cranks up to 66 inches :P

I usually just show off via Instagram and if people like it they let me know lol. I'm selling heavy lately because I want to pay the tank like that + all the supplies. Once this is done everything gets to grow out for like a long time and I don't want a frag rack in the middle of my display. I'll be picking up some of those plugs that lawn suggested as wellI'll let you know on the quality when it gets here but at 3/4 inch it's a billion times better than the 40 breeder I have now. Seriously had nightmares of it bursting. Not that it would but I'm paranoid like that lol they have been super accommodating though, I asked them to hold shipment and they had no problem doing so. I also post a lot of stupid stuff on Instagram LOL as I'm sure you've noticed. Frag packs are just simple and I'm too lazy to post individual pricing. IF I can get my hands on a wholesaler that I like ill probably put in for a sponsorship on here but the taxes on a business license are something I don't wanna deal with
I sell heavy when I want something new. It's just because I don't want to spend my money. Then I always end up selling something I wanted to keep.
Paandemonium

Your bigger than me :) mine is only 59 inches. But the arm cranks up to 66 inches :P

It'll go about another foot or so cranked up which works wonderfully but now I have a shallow tank lol

I sell heavy when I want something new. It's just because I don't want to spend my money. Then I always end up selling something I wanted to keep.

That's basically my life lol

Sold heavy for my camera and now the tank lol

It'll go about another foot or so cranked up which works wonderfully but now I have a shallow tank lol

That's basically my life lol

The cranking feature works great to get those top down shots just right.
Paandemonium

The cranking feature works great to get those top down shots just right.

I can't wait to test it outttt

I have no idea, I was told Candy Apple Greens but Im kinda sick of the whole candy apple title lol

meh, seems kinda lame to call them CAG. I have some and under pure actinic they are a very bright GOLD but running normal t5ho they are green in the center and have pink tentacles :huh:

Ok I can't insert a link to save my life but if you go to bulkreef and look at the loc line section you will see a piece that is threaded on one end and the male loc line end on the other. If your bulkhead is slip you will probably need to change your bulkhead to threaded. Or see if you can find just a pvc fitting that is slip on one end and female threaded on the other. I think this is what you are trying to figure out if not well I must have misunderstood what you are looking for.

Ok I can't insert a link to save my life but if you go to bulkreef and look at the loc line section you will see a piece that is threaded on one end and the male loc line end on the other. If your bulkhead is slip you will probably need to change your bulkhead to threaded. Or see if you can find just a pvc fitting that is slip on one end and female threaded on the other. I think this is what you are trying to figure out if not well I must have misunderstood what you are looking for.

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/loc-line-male-npt-connector.html

Archived