ReefCleaners.org

Isla D'Zoa

Paandemonium

Alex,

I know of a kick ass Cuban bakery in Tampa man.

In orlando its more Cuban Cuisine not bakery. I mean who serves salad with ropa vieja and no arros con friojles? Not even plantanes augh pisses me off.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alex,

In orlando its more Cuban Cuisine not bakery. I mean who serves salad with ropa vieja and no arros con friojles? Not even plantanes augh pisses me off.

Dood hook it up!! You are right though. Even the Cuban cuisine here isn't legit. I get the real deal at home anyways. It's just the pastries and little things I miss. I use to eat breakfast at my local bakery in Miami every day!! Monday trough sat..

Paandemonium

If I have one weakness it is sexy big chested virgins. :wub:

LOL not 'bout the virgins but big chested is def a favorite lol

Diablooooo....bueno this thread just made my morning. I miss Miami sometimes, but now that I'm getting older seem to enjoy Orlando more. I guess I miss walking into places and hearing " Que Bola!!" The general Latino madness of Miami is what I miss. That and we don't have any damn bakeries up here! Your gonna have to send me some pastelitos!

Bueno, I'll sit back and continue to laugh at the shenanigans. You might end up with a whole uhual van of NR dudes.

YOU DONT HAVE FRESH CUBAN BREAD NEAR YOU? how can you survive

I understand leona.. time to hit the beach.. peace.

Work now again BUT next weekend I'm going to Bahia Honda again its gonna be perffff

Serious? No Cuban bakeries up there? I've never noticed since I park my ass at the golden coral or that other buffet spot. Hmm..

I would die, I need a constant supply of cuban bread and pastelitos de guayaba

chiquilla no te preocupes, si te maltrata esta gentuza le arranco los huevos B)

wish I was closer to Miami, I hardly have any opportunities to practice my spanish here <_<

I have the same feels with italian and french.... its like im talking to myself when I speak in those

Dood not even one...a couple in Tampa, but even those are not super legit. It's all boriquas over here. Very few Cubans.

Mannnnnn open up shop!

Alex,

Oh the best, arros, frijoles(de lata, if youre really Cuban you can tell) and lamb shanks that should have been in the oven for about two hours more than they were..... <_< Padrinos restaurant in tampa

Dood hook it up!! You are right though. Even the Cuban cuisine here isn't legit. I get the real deal at home anyways. It's just the pastries and little things I miss. I use to eat breakfast at my local bakery in Miami every day!! Monday trough sat..

Every time my granny decided to cook the heavens open up for me lol

defective_weeble

Dude. I'm so glad that my wife is an honorary Cuban. That woman can cook up an arroz con pollo with plantanos that would make Cuban grandmas proud.

Paandemonium

Dude. I'm so glad that my wife is an honorary Cuban. That woman can cook up an arroz con pollo with plantanos that would make Cuban grandmas proud.

I can roast a whole pig, get at meeeee lol

If she can make flan I would keep herrrrr

defective_weeble

I can roast a whole pig, get at meeeee lol

If she can make flan I would keep herrrrr

Girl you don't even know. Every year. Thanksgiving. Some people do turkeys, we roast pigs.

Paandemonium

Girl you don't even know. Every year. Thanksgiving. Some people do turkeys, we roast pigs.

We always do a pig about 90 pounder after it's slaughtered because of all the people my dad has over at his house lol it's freaking crazy.

I made arroz con leche and damnnnn people wanted to wife me upppp

I'll be sure to hit you up the next time I'm in the area :)

Am I the only one that likes chicharones? Or is that not Cuban enough.

defective_weeble

Oh man. the chicharones and the cheek. ... drool

Paandemonium

Chicharones > good cholesterol

The only thing Cuban I've had was on a boat in international waters and it just went up in smoke anyway lol

Cigars?

frankdontsurf

We always do a pig about 90 pounder after it's slaughtered because of all the people my dad has over at his house lol it's freaking crazy.

I made arroz con leche and damnnnn people wanted to wife me upppp

I eat the brains for my libido.

Chicharones > good cholesterol

Easy my cholesterol is stellar and I eat mostly pig fat. Serious #paleo.

Paandemonium

I eat the brains for my libido.

Easy my cholesterol is stellar and I eat mostly pig fat. Serious #paleo.

Red meat >>>>

Came home to something really sad just now, my clownfish dead :( he was doing fine till this morning and then boom dead picasso :(

Came home to something really sad just now, my clownfish dead :( he was doing fine till this morning and then boom dead picasso :(

Damn that really sucks :(

Boring.....

Sorry my kids cold is slowing me down tonight..... :(

Paandemonium

Dam gotta see this! And no bueno on the Picasso! :(

They look pretty cool but if people weren't asking me for some I probably wouldn't have bought it lol $$$$$$

It sucks!

Paandemonium

#Whitegirlproblems #sorryboo

:P haha I'm just waiting to see the Mohicans?

It's gonna be a while, I work till 9:45

You have a white girl in you? Dirty. :D

Actually the current one is a white girl :P

Archived