inTank Media Baskets

Isla D'Zoa

Paandemonium

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paandemonium

You can be my wingwoman anyday of the week. ;)

I'll be there! Haha

Bathing suit pics on instagram?? Why have I not been told about this before and where do I go.... I don't think I've ever even looked at a single instagram whatever lol

No bathing suits but I do have people that are on the salesfloor doing stupid things lol. Got a picture of some guy that took off his shirt in the middle of the store to have his wife scratch his back lol awkwardddd

Got a picture of some guy that took off his shirt in the middle of the store to have his wife scratch his back lol awkwardddd

Ummmm.... sorry about that :wacko:

Left FBR because I asked for a raise(and considering I was basically running their LP team I thought $12 an hour was fair) and they said I needed a bachelors degree for that or good metrics. I reminded them that I could get a BA in a year(and a little) and that in the previous fiscal year I had saved them over 100k myself(without audits included) and the section manager said she would email HR. Two months later it came to my knowledge that she had not only denied my raise but also never even asked HR about my promotion possibilities. It's not the fact that she wouldn't give me a raise me that pissed me off, or even the fact that she didn't talk to HR it was the fact that she had me doing all the managerial work(cause she fired my manager), plus my work, plus doing meetings and presentations and keeping the LP team within metrics and she blew it off as responsibility(I don't have seniority?) so I quit on her. Went to sears and now I'm getting paid crap but I don't do anything so hey, it worked out for me.

Yeah that is some ####ed up shit for real! IMO most bosses that pull that kinda shit are scared you will take their job anyway. I don't blame ya, sometimes a pay cut to do just your job is well worth not having to deal with the bs and do other peoples jobs ;)

This thread is so entertaining :D

EXTREMELY entertaining and seems like I'm learning bout more than just reef keeping.

Apparently there had been a shooting earlier that week but according to the driver that was a regular thing. Nice guy but I was def mad that my dad sent me to get contract papers in the armpit of the world lol I'll def try Dallas next though

The issue with the whole southern belle thing(on my end) is the Bible Belt kinda screws with my game lol can't meet someone if Jesus tells her she'll go to hell for it lol

UGHGHGHGH.... Bible Belt. The home of the overtly religous, I seriously get death glares when people find out I don't go to church... <_< (not that I'm against it but I have limits to what I can put up with)

My ultimate goal is to hook up with a hot teacher, sadly some have "morals" lmao

I have discovered a new easy way to meet women, my friend is a DJ and I'll occasionally take pictures of his events for him and for some reason you ask a girl at a club to smile and they instantly like you. Def not complaining here LOL

Genius, this is why I need more friends like you! :D The ultimate wingman (winggirl, wingwoman, wingchick?) LOL

I just gained 20+ more reasons to justify moving out to somewhere that has a coast.

This site is the most lax out there, you can link to anything and talk about it openly :)

I disagree this is the like a Communist stronghold here! :haha:

Paandemonium
You no likes?

Check last page.. I fixed it up a bit.. took some things out.

Noooo I liked it lol I meant it in. Good way lol

Paandemonium
Yeah that is some ####ed up shit for real! IMO most bosses that pull that kinda shit are scared you will take their job anyway. I don't blame ya, sometimes a pay cut to do just your job is well worth not having to deal with the bs and do other peoples jobs ;)
Honestly working at sears is like tars easy, my fellow Hispanics steal all the time and they do it badly so they're easy or catch lolAll I do is sit here vegetate and catch a case once or twice a week on average and for $9 an hour I don't mind. Besides they don't ask for much and there's a surprising amount of nice people working for the company. Also, I work with only men which is great because women get a tad catty
EXTREMELY entertaining and seems like I'm learning bout more than just reef keeping. UGHGHGHGH.... Bible Belt. The home of the overtly religous, I seriously get death glares when people find out I don't go to church... <_< (not that I'm against it but I have limits to what I can put up with) Genius, this is why I need more friends like you! :D The ultimate wingman (winggirl, wingwoman, wingchick?) LOL I just gained 20+ more reasons to justify moving out to somewhere that has a coast.I disagree this is the like a Communist stronghold here! :haha:
I don't frequent church if only because 1-2 hours of my life could be better spent with the family or the dog or heck the tank lol It's always nice to help a friend out lol also women appreciate a man that can have friends that are women(it implies you won't just want to sleep with them) you'd be surprised how well it works for my friends when I casually come along lol also personality does more for anyone than being cocky or super hot IMO. Yeah? Remember about hurricanes lol

I sense sarcasm but its all good. :lol::P
When I'm being sarcastic I usually type in italics lol I really did like the rock work though. Can't wait till my rock comes in so I can get some magic working
Its ####in sweet, but you should move your build here, it'd be way cooler then ;)
Agreed

Besides they don't ask for much and there's a surprising amount of nice people working for the company.

That right there is a huge bonus!

Paandemonium

That right there is a huge bonus!

You have no idea what a huge mission it was finding someone to help me make a stop at FBR. At the end if the day I'm freaking 5 2 and there's no chance in hell I can get someone that's 6 9 to come back with me without a fight(which you're damn sure I will not engage in) Here I just ask one of the guys and they all come without a question. I really hated having to take handcuffs onto the floor because some big idiot that was picking his nose didn't feel like helping me out -.-

Also I don't have to listen to stories of sexual acts in gross detail >.>

Honestly working at sears is like tars easy, my fellow Hispanics steal all the time and they do it badly so they're easy or catch lol All I do is sit here vegetate and catch a case once or twice a week on average and for $9 an hour I don't mind. Besides they don't ask for much and there's a surprising amount of nice people working for the company. Also, I work with only men which is great because women get a tad catty I don't frequent church if only because 1-2 hours of my life could be better spent with the family or the dog or heck the tank lol It's always nice to help a friend out lol also women appreciate a man that can have friends that are women(it implies you won't just want to sleep with them) you'd be surprised how well it works for my friends when I casually come along lol also personality does more for anyone than being cocky or super hot IMO. Yeah? Remember about hurricanes lol

When I'm being sarcastic I usually type in italics lol I really did like the rock work though. Can't wait till my rock comes in so I can get some magic working Agreed

A tad catty lol, I get enough sass from just one of the ladies I work with <_<. Sunday is another day I can work and make some MULAH

Had a few business trips that I was able to have a wingwoman at and yeah it's definitely a win-win situation for everyone. I hear ya the douchebag thing is more of a terrible reality show I like to watch unfold into a train wreck.

And yeah hurricanes, I gotta deal with snow, ice storms (actually really dangerous), earthquakes, and oh yeah those spinny windy things tornadoes. Would rather not deal with any but that's just the weather, and at least with hurricanes you get to enjoy nicer weather more often.

jedimasterben

Unless it's reported which I certainly won't be doing. You guys can go looney toons here for all I care :)

Well, the mods here at least understand that this is not the only reef forum in the world, and that sponsors aren't the only places to shop at in the world, unlike Reef Central lol

I'm freaking 5 2

MMMMMMM :wub: lol

and there's no chance in hell I can get someone that's 6 9 to come back with me without a fight

I'm callin bs, all you have to do is walk up and say hey I got a private room come with me ;)

Here I just ask one of the guys and they all come without a question. I really hated having to take handcuffs onto the floor because some big idiot that was picking his nose didn't feel like helping me out -.-

Yeah that sucks not being able to get some help when ya need it, especially when you know the people aren't afraid to break the law as it is.....

Paandemonium
Well, the mods here at least understand that this is not the only reef forum in the world, and that sponsors aren't the only places to shop at in the world, unlike Reef Central lol

Also I can use "implied" profanity lmao

A tad catty lol, I get enough sass from just one of the ladies I work with <_<. Sunday is another day I can work and make some MULAH

Had a few business trips that I was able to have a wingwoman at and yeah it's definitely a win-win situation for everyone. I hear ya the douchebag thing is more of a terrible reality show I like to watch unfold into a train wreck.

And yeah hurricanes, I gotta deal with snow, ice storms (actually really dangerous), earthquakes, and oh yeah those spinny windy things tornadoes. Would rather not deal with any but that's just the weather, and at least with hurricanes you get to enjoy nicer weather more often.

I can deal with the cold but def not ice storms lol I'd much rather stick to a nice warm climate lol

Also, women generally assume that I'm straight so when I'm all " nope I like girls" they get all butt hurt and act like they're the last bottle of water in the Sahara asking if i think they're cute or if I want to "do" them... No and no lol

She has wonderful personalities LOL

MMMMMMM :wub: lol

I'm callin bs, all you have to do is walk up and say hey I got a private room come with me ;)

Yeah that sucks not being able to get some help when ya need it, especially when you know the people aren't afraid to break the law as it is.....

Generally I can just be respectful and get people to come back with me but there are some people that are just like " #### you bitch I didn't take anything" and those are a tad more difficult to deal with lol

Dam just caught that 5'2". The struggle has to be real when you get reactions like that ^^^^^ lol

Generally I'll tell them exactly where they put it and describe anything stupid they did while stealing and that'll get them to come back lol when I had a significant other that was a cop it was a lot easier because I would call and she would be there but yeah, that went down the drain lol

All this thirst and there isn't even saltwater to drink!
image.png

Bottles of water anyone? Haha

Lmao, and yes warmer climates and less/smaller articles of clothing. I wouldnt mind tank top weather to take up more of the year. B)

I know AP isn't easy with all the things you "can't do". It's actually really annoying but usually when you call them out point blank to their face they at least drop it.

Paandemonium

Lmao, and yes warmer climates and less/smaller articles of clothing. I wouldnt mind tank top weather to take up more of the year. B)

I know AP isn't easy with all the things you "can't do". It's actually really annoying but usually when you call them out point blank to their face they at least drop it.

Realistically we have like a combined 11 months of summer lol

Tbh once you step a foot outside that door you're mine, there's nothing that can save you and if you make me run I'm def making your life hell lol.

Ok I will move it and I do need a good selection on fish for this tank too..

What are you looking for fish wise?

Archived