Coral Vue Hydros

BA's New PicO Aquarium Tank

BattleAthletics

5 don't drink, I personally had Uhhh, 7-8 shit idk, in about an hour and a half? Calculate that Chris ole mathematician with your wizard hat

I just went from 6 to midnight.

You're up to an average $112.5 each, thats a bit more respectable :) lol

How many were girls? And I'm talking other states girls, not TX handle their liquor drink like a man girls lol

• Like 1
BattleAthletics

To much...and not many people. Similar stacks to what Zia and Lawn post.

I'm sitting in front of my computer eating a chili cheese dog and tots from sonic. My wife screwed around debating whether or not she wanted anything so I ended up with gut rot instead of a steak, lol.

WTF you should of joined me for some beers! I hate that about wife's, I wish they knew what they wanted instead of pondering upon what they should eat, shit if it'll make a turd great! Lol

Or last year's tab was 3k at the railroad station right down your alley. We got there early unlike today, did you know if you reserve a party the majority have to be there in order for nikos to sit you? You know that place is expensive. Why wouldn't they sit us right away?

• Like 1

Wingstop was responsible for making me a fat ass. You think I could sue them :). Haven't been in 4 months!

Probably, you could also make a movie to substantiate your claims, and fight for royalties when they play it in court. lol

• Like 2

I just went from 6 to midnight.

BS, BA! You've been drinking all night. You just went from 6 to 7:30 and your wife is wondering why you're staring at the computer screen drooling over some freakin' wings!! Haha, jk man :lol:

• Like 3
BattleAthletics

Wingstop was responsible for making me a fat ass. You think I could sue them :). Haven't been in 4 months!

Lol its worth a try, reminds me of the old lady that got burned from her coffee at McDonald's a while back, she sued them because it caused her 2nd degree burns and what not. The coffee temperature was way above normal hot.

Probably, you could also make a movie to substantiate your claims, and fight for royalties when they play it in court. lol

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, you see this excess layer of repulsive gluttonous? Yeah Wingstop cursed me with good looks but such an awful muffintop. /case

BS, BA! You've been drinking all night. You just went from 6 to 7:30 and your wife is wondering why you're staring at the computer screen drooling over some freakin' wings!! Haha, jk man :lol:

Lol stfu glenny! I only requested the Mahi, not the Mahi Mahi, because I wasn't that hungry.

Empty seats look bad.

Thirsty customers look worst.

• Like 2

WTF you should of joined me for some beers! I hate that about wife's, I wish they knew what they wanted instead of pondering upon what they should eat, shit if it'll make a turd great! Lol

Or last year's tab was 3k at the railroad station right down your alley. We got there early unlike today, did you know if you reserve a party the majority have to be there in order for nikos to sit you? You know that place is expensive. Why wouldn't they sit us right away?

My wife and I seldom fight, but we bicker daily. I swear she hasn't made a decision on her own in years. All of our bickering is always about food though. I have to pick dinner before she cooks it, I have to pick where we go if we go out to eat. Then if I pick something she doesn't want she gets irritated and complains about it. BUT, she won't every pick anything...first world problem, I know.

Wow, I just read that back to myself and came to the conclusion that I've pretty much got it made, minus the part where she complains.

• Like 2
BattleAthletics

My wife and I seldom fight, but we bicker daily. I swear she hasn't made a decision on her own in years. All of our bickering is always about food though. I have to pick dinner before she cooks it, I have to pick where we go if we go out to eat. Then if I pick something she doesn't want she gets irritated and complains about it. BUT, she won't every pick anything...first world problem, I know.

Wow, I just read that back to myself and came to the conclusion that I've pretty much got it made, minus the part where she complains.

Savanna and her must be twins, I'll ask her whet she would like to go and she recites the coming to America line of wherever you like to go to my king. Lol

• Like 1

My wife does the same thing. Then I pick and she said nah I don't want that. Ok how about this nah that doesn't sound good either.
BattleAthletics

My wife does the same thing. Then I pick and she said nah I don't want that. Ok how about this nah that doesn't sound good either.

Women are automatically systematically designed to ask that. It's a proven fact.

• Like 1

Thats how it used to go here, so I switched it up....

Wife: "What do you want for dinner"

Me: "Food"

Wife: "I know that but what kinda food?"

Me: "Yummy"

Wife: "Grrrrrrrr....."

Me: "Delicioussss??" :)

• Like 2
BattleAthletics

Thats how it used to go here, so I switched it up....

Wife: "What do you want for dinner"

Me: "Food"

Wife: "I know that but what kinda food?"

Me: "Yummy"

Wife: "Grrrrrrrr....."

Me: "Delicioussss??" :)

White women?

Mexican wives go:

Wife: What do you want for dinner?

Me: idk surprise me

Wife: no really

Me: doesn't matter take something out the freezer and cook it

Wife: ok Ramen will be waiting for you then since you can't make up your mind

Me: why does that not surprise me....

• Like 2

White women?

Mexican wives go:

Wife: What do you want for dinner?

Me: idk surprise me

Wife: no really

Me: doesn't matter take something out the freezer and cook it

Wife: ok Ramen will be waiting for you then since you can't make up your mind

Me: why does that not surprise me....

That's why I go to the store with her, I know everything that goes in the cart it don't matter what it is it aint comin home if I didn't want it lol

BattleAthletics

I want some food.

Won't you throw it up?

so wheres the bonsai?

Outside!

Is this a food thread? WTF? At least when my thread went off topic it was about sex........

Lol that comes later, this thread is still in its infancy

• Like 2

Is this a food thread? WTF? At least when my thread went off topic it was about sex........

:lol:

I think he does drive-by posts just keep keep his "likes" up :).

Hi, Mark :flower:.

• Like 3
BattleAthletics

:lol:

I think he does drive-by posts just to keep his "likes" up :).

Hi, Mark :flower:.

Lol right, he comes in like a sniper and blasts away the thread back on track.

Update: Tons of pods on the glass, it's crazy how many exploded over 3 days.

• Like 1

Jesus christ. All this talk about food & I haven't eaten lunch or dinner yet. STARVING.

Update: Tons of pods on the glass, it's crazy how many exploded over 3 days.

FTS please.

BattleAthletics

Jesus christ. All this talk about food & I haven't eaten lunch or dinner yet. STARVING.

FTS please.

Ain't got time fo no FTS, I'm a bbqin, man!

apu4epus.jpg

• Like 8
BattleAthletics

OrionN came by and dropped off 2 snowflakes, they're doing great. Ordered a AVAST Marine Works ATO pressure switch & float switch. Now waiting on Mike from Micro-Reefs for my custom ATO container/reservoir.

Battling micro bubbles from the skimmer, what's good Chris!?

• Like 1