ReefCleaners.org

BA's New PicO Aquarium Tank

BattleAthletics

BattleAthletics

Not interested in your fridge or pantry just your sump stand area :). What's in the fridge and pantry beans and tortillas :P?

I showed you already! Cmon old man! There is an assortment of Gourmet Meals from Chef Ramen and Boyarde!

Yup, I believe so. I love their stuff.

Have you updated the Apex? How is the Radion program going? I have been trying the seasonal table setting off Neptune forum sticky post, but I got into the Fusion open beta testing. I love the Fusion, but i still wanna use the seasonal setting...

We've sent a welcome message to your email; please review the message to activate your Apex Fusion account.

The email normally arrives practically instantly. If it doesn't, check your spam folder for it.

Just got in right now. Been trying all morning. I havent tried the seasonal table settings, got a link?

• Like 3

We've sent a welcome message to your email; please review the message to activate your Apex Fusion account.

The email normally arrives practically instantly. If it doesn't, check your spam folder for it.

Just got in right now. Been trying all morning. I havent tried the seasonal table settings, got a link?

That is AWESOME! Congrats! Don't forget to enable your Fusion setting in the module config.

Here is the link to the sticky. I set it up delayed by 3 hours.

• Like 1
BattleAthletics

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Tanks is cycled according to 3 consecutive api tests.

The netgear wnce2001 just started working all of the sudden and is linked to fusion!

Now I have to name each plug and adjust what I want my wmx module to do.

Depending on how bad of a diatom bloom I have I'll be picking up some snails I lend my friend from my old build.

Skimmer will be run tonight with the quietone 4000 I picked up for 30$. I have a Tunze 6025 I'm putting in the sump for water movement.

Maybe a week or 2 then transfer all my coral over, Damn, finally.

• Like 7

Ding, Ding, Ding!

blah testing is for noobs, I have yet to do a single test on my tank lol

• Like 3

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The netgear wnce2001 just started working all of the sudden and is linked to fusion!

Now I have to name each plug and adjust what I want my wmx module to do.

Depending on how bad of a diatom bloom I have I'll be picking up some snails I lend my friend from my old build.

Skimmer will be run tonight with the quietone 4000 I picked up for 30$. I have a Tunze 6025 I'm putting in the sump for water movement.

Maybe a week or 2 then transfer all my coral over, Damn, finally.

Congrats, exciting!

• Like 1
BattleAthletics

blah testing is for noobs, I have yet to do a single test on my tank lol

Sign of a Badass reefer!

Cool! I'm envious!

Get it started Mann

Congrats, exciting!

You have no idea.

• Like 2
BattleAthletics

No ####, just the 2200 doesn't suck up enough water so I don't want a sheen in the sump. So I got a Tunze from jarob and it's in a vinegar bath right now. I'm kind of nervous to start the quietone 4000 as the skimmer pump.

• Like 1
BattleAthletics

Speaking of desert I'm bringing home some strawberry cheesecake, went to nikos and got the orange glazed Mahi Mahi with some steak teriyaki, mashed potatoes with corn, delicious.

• Like 3
Speaking of desert I'm bringing home some strawberry cheesecake, went to nikos and got the orange glazed Mahi Mahi with some steak teriyaki, mashed potatoes with corn, delicious.
I may go get some take out...had a homemade burger and fries but I'm still hungry.

You shouldn't have any sheen regardless. Have you seen my 'fuge on the big system? It's a 20l loaded up with rock and macro. The only flow to it is from a mj1200 3' below it. It had a film on the surface for a while but I've since raised the return line to just above surface of the water. That provides enough agitation to keep it clear. I really think a 6025 would do more harm than good.

• Like 2
BattleAthletics

I may go get some take out...had a homemade burger and fries but I'm still hungry.

Well, our alcohol tab was 900$ and food tab was 500$ lol, only 13 of us. Get some wingstop it's right around the corner dude.

You shouldn't have any sheen regardless. Have you seen my 'fuge on the big system? It's a 20l loaded up with rock and macro. The only flow to it is from a mj1200 3' below it. It had a film on the surface for a while but I've since raised the return line to just above surface of the water. That provides enough agitation to keep it clear. I really think a 6025 would do more harm than good.

I don't have a sheen really I just want enough flow in there instead of stagnant flow, you think the Tunze isn't necessary?

• Like 1

Well, our alcohol tab was 900$ and food tab was 500$ lol, only 13 of us. Get some wingstop it's right around the corner dude.

I want the good shit man! Wife doesn't want anything so I probably won't go after all. Maybe tomorrow for dinner though. I havent been there in a while.

• Like 1

I don't have a sheen really I just want enough flow in there instead of stagnant flow, you think the Tunze isn't necessary?

#### yes Wingstop is the bomb! Love me some lemon pepper and louisiana rub son!
  • Like 1
jedimasterben

While the overall flow through the system should be low, flow in the system should be like a normal reef tank. Helps keep detritus from settling and clogging up the pores of the rock, and it will also settle on the macro and help block light from it.

• Like 2
BattleAthletics

#### yes Wingstop is the bomb! Love me some lemon pepper and louisiana rub son!

Lemon pepper is the shit! With Blu cheese oh muh gawd.

You should see my bar tabs when I go out...there's a reason it doesn't happen often lol.

What's the record and how many people?

• Like 2

To much...and not many people. Similar stacks to what Zia and Lawn post.

I'm sitting in front of my computer eating a chili cheese dog and tots from sonic. My wife screwed around debating whether or not she wanted anything so I ended up with gut rot instead of a steak, lol.

• Like 3

Well, our alcohol tab was 900$ only 13 of us.

How many weren't drinkin? Cuz thats only $70 a person..... At a bar thats drive home and if you get busted for speeding still passing the breathalyzer.

• Like 1
BattleAthletics

How many weren't drinkin? Cuz thats only $70 a person..... At a bar thats drive home and if you get busted for speeding still passing the breathalyzer.

5 don't drink, I personally had Uhhh, 7-8 shit idk, in about an hour and a half? Calculate that Chris ole mathematician with your wizard hat

Those fries with that seasoning :)

4D8697E1.jpg

I just went from 6 to midnight.

• Like 3