Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

BA's New PicO Aquarium Tank

BattleAthletics

I really like the rock scape that you made as well as the ones that you posts as your inspirations. Gives me some good ideas for my new build that I'll get to at some point here.

• Like 1
BattleAthletics

I really like the rock scape that you made as well as the ones that you posts as your inspirations. Gives me some good ideas for my new build that I'll get to at some point here.

Thanks Turbo4toy, if you need any internet help ask away.

Looks great! Still haven't watched Bate's Motel yet :D.

YOU DON' MISSED OUT! New episode tomorrow Gena! Watch it!

• Like 3
BattleAthletics

Following here. Looks awesome.

Awesome, thanks for the follow. Your tank build has been one of my favorites for a while now, the rebuilds looks good to.

• Like 2

13185364313_3deef992e9_c.jpg

I set the radion to high growth, the colors from ilovereefing(Schwings Reef) was throwing the tank off. Maybe once it fills in with frags then it would be better color wise. Another thing is im thinking of the Avast ATO with an I/O plug to connect to the apex, I hear its the best plug and play ato for it that incorporates the apex. Anyone have an avast ato?

Again, I love the rockwork.

I have been playing with the Radion setting via Apex too and I'm using the seasonal table. I think I'm getting close hopefully. Also, i hear great things about Avast marine's ATO system! I like it to be run by a peripump, a pressure censor, and of course via Apex.. it covers it all, its on my wish list!

• Like 1

Yes you will, but Netflix has season 1.

Wish this waiting game was over on the cycle.

I have season 1 ready to go. Was too tired to start it last night. Maybe today :).

How are you cycling the tank?

• Like 1

Just watched two episodes. I love it :). I'll watch a couple more tomorrow. Maybe 2 a day! Shouldn't take long to get caught up. Thanks for suggesting the show :D.

• Like 1
BattleAthletics

I'm taking that soft slide panel idea, I think.

Novel ingenuity!

I sure wish they still sold the Solana system. And made it with thicker glass. Always liked that system.

Go for it! Just remember to made enough space underneath the panel to hide the snake pit of wires. They only sell the cubes without the AIO now. I wish they still made the XL in rimless form.

Just watched two episodes. I love it :). I'll watch a couple more tomorrow. Maybe 2 a day! Shouldn't take long to get caught up. Thanks for suggesting the show :D.

You love it?! I cant wait till monday for the new episode.

I have season 1 ready to go. Was too tired to start it last night. Maybe today :).

How are you cycling the tank?

Some expired live sand and some small pieces of live rock from a friend, im thinking its not enough, so I should of gone the DR T'S one and only route

Mmmmm, this tank is going to look awesome when stocked :happy:

Thanks!

Again, I love the rockwork.

I have been playing with the Radion setting via Apex too and I'm using the seasonal table. I think I'm getting close hopefully. Also, i hear great things about Avast marine's ATO system! I like it to be run by a peripump, a pressure censor, and of course via Apex.. it covers it all, its on my wish list!

Are we talking about the same one that uses the I/O port ATO?

Thank you for the rockwork compliments, the rockwork looks way better in person.

• Like 2

Some expired live sand and some small pieces of live rock from a friend, im thinking its not enough, so I should of gone the DR T'S one and only route

That's funny - I did the Dr T's and am thinking I should have used LR and sand! I'm hoping my cycle will kick in soon.

• Like 1
BattleAthletics

That's funny - I did the Dr T's and am thinking I should have used LR and sand! I'm hoping my cycle will kick in soon.

How long have you had your cycle?

No pun intended.

• Like 2

How long have you had your cycle?

No pun intended.

Started on Sunday with Dr Tim's and ammonium chloride. Ammonia hasn't dropped and no nitrites as of yesterday. I'm going to test again later.

• Like 1
BattleAthletics

I'm near Corpus town called alice been to the corpus christi aquarium? http://www.texasstateaquarium.org/

Yeah, I have been, Alice native? Nice, there are quite a bit of us in corpus.

Started on Sunday with Dr Tim's and ammonium chloride. Ammonia hasn't dropped and no nitrites as of yesterday. I'm going to test again later.

My "Expired Live Sand" gave me a .25 after a week, I will check again today, if not im going to have to see what I can do to inoculate this tank.

• Like 2

My "Expired Live Sand" gave me a .25 after a week, I will check again today, if not im going to have to see what I can do to inoculate this tank.

I know how you feel! I'm only trying to cycle a temporary holding tank so I can get my new tank in place of the old one. I have a few undesirables in my old set up that I don't want to transfer over so I was trying to start from scratch. So tempting to take a piece of 'clean' rock from the old tank...

• Like 1
BattleAthletics

Teach me the ways of sump organization Hugo :).

You should see my fridge and pantry :D

I know how you feel! I'm only trying to cycle a temporary holding tank so I can get my new tank in place of the old one. I have a few undesirables in my old set up that I don't want to transfer over so I was trying to start from scratch. So tempting to take a piece of 'clean' rock from the old tank...

Dont do it! UNDESIRABLES!

• Like 2

Are we talking about the same one that uses the I/O port ATO?

Yup, I believe so. I love their stuff.

Have you updated the Apex? How is the Radion program going? I have been trying the seasonal table setting off Neptune forum sticky post, but I got into the Fusion open beta testing. I love the Fusion, but i still wanna use the seasonal setting...

• Like 1