Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Nano Box Owners Thread

DaveFason

Hey folks, I just got my new controller for my Retro for my BC29. I'm getting things together to get it installed, but I have a few parts that came in a baggy that I don't know what they are used for. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!

post-84012-0-46695300-1397866839_thumb.jpg

Can anyone tell me what the Lat/Long settings are that are configured when Dave sends out the controllers? I tried setting it to my local settings but apparently I did something wrong and things are about 12 hours off.

Update of my 24" Flare. Tank has been planted a week and a half now. Getting great growth already. Colours of the plants look great. Loving the light :haha:

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo3.jpg

• Like 6

Hello,

There are some great looking tanks using these lights and makes me want one of these fixtures even more.

The good news for me is that I am looking to upgrade my current light set-up next month. So I was wondering what would be the best Nano-box fixture to use for my IM Nuvo 30 mixed reef.

Please post your opinions.

Thanks,

Rob

Hello,

There are some great looking tanks using these lights and makes me want one of these fixtures even more.

The good news for me is that I am looking to upgrade my current light set-up next month. So I was wondering what would be the best Nano-box fixture to use for my IM Nuvo 30 mixed reef.

Please post your opinions.

Thanks,

Rob

I would go with a 12" duo.

Just after lights came on yesterday

IMG_6905_zps30eb682b.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a quick video update of my 3 foot planted tank. It's around 8 weeks old. Plants have been growing fantastic. I am really happy with my 24" in Duo Flare. Colour of the plants look awesome. If anyone was undecided about getting a Nano Box Reef light for their planted tank, well you shouldn't be. You won't regret it. You won't have any issues growing most plants.

http://vimeo.com/97213455

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
SquishyFishy

iTS FINALLY IN!

Nano-XL.jpg

Nano%202-XL.jpg

Nano%203-XL.jpg

Talk about complicated...the settings are something! But after about an hour we finally got the hang of it. Loving it...thnx Dave! Went back to check and readjust the settings and noticed my Zoas are poppin great color and all heads are open, haven't had that in weeks.....friggin amazing!

• Like 1