ReefCleaners.org

Nano Box Owners Thread

DaveFason

19333750305_343c626002_k.jpgJuly 1st 2015 by Nico B., on Flickr

Not even sure about my channels! Its fairly white. I'll have to check on that.

Here's a question. I'm thinking of upgrading my tank going to a 40"x18" footprint. I really don't want to get rid of my DUO, but it probably won't cover properly… I also don't have the money to buy another DUO. Any thoughts? Ideas? Would a 24" DUO work?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got my Tide Plus M on Sunday. Have to say, unbelievable!! What a fantastic light, and noticing a huge difference in my corals already.

Here's a morning full tank shot. over my modded jbj nano dx 12. DSCN0065.jpg

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

Wow, these tanks look awesome.

Does anyone's fan turn on and run for a bit - either 30 seconds or a minute and then stop for 10-30 seconds and start back up?

This is new behavior that I just noticed today. The unit is not hot so I'm not that worried but is this kind of how the fan runs? It is set to 100%. Its a little annoying if I don't have background noise going.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Here's a couple of my ADA 60f's (24x12x7 each). Each one is running MP10QD and a Mame overflow down to a custom acrylic sump with large refugium, and housing 3 4x8 filter socks. Return pumps are two Tunze 1073.02. Running 150 watt heater and an AutoAqua micro ATO with custom Acrylic 5gal container. Lighting comes from a 3 channel plus moonlight NanoBox quad. All if this is housed on a custom white lacquer cabinet with graphite maple wood and clear coated doors. Slowly adding corals mostly softies and some anemones. Have some cleanup crew just unsure of what fish to add. Comments and suggestions welcomed.

post-78995-0-16356600-1452905528_thumb.jpeg

post-78995-0-72835900-1452905885_thumb.jpeg

post-78995-0-88110700-1454992021_thumb.jpeg

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Got mine in the mail Friday. Duo Plus M over a Innovative Marine Nuvo 16. I purchased the "Flaw" model from Dave, but honestly I didn't even see anything that I would consider a blemish on it.

cOqJnjJ.jpg

PpJXMTO.jpg

ER85CZa.jpg

• Like 5

Yesterday was real cloudy in Tokyo, which is what I set my tank too.

It is amazing to see the cloud simulation on these lights. Just unreal. I am more than impressed with this setup.

• Like 1

Just found out this Nanobox area existed! My Large Retro Plus M came in yesterday! Can't wait to get it installed! Will post pics soon! Thanks for the super turn around time Dave!

• Like 1