inTank Media Baskets

B's Reef

jbb

Damn that light looks slick.

Thanks ! I very pleased with how it turned out.

Nice B! looks like it could burn your retinas off :lol:

:lol:You have no idea . When I fired it up for the first time , I was seeing dots for like 3 hours.

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

T5 paint job - matte white w/ red to match LED unit

11612173164_5769886986.jpg
Required Kitteh Pics
11611854825_6c0039f12e.jpg
11611873145_020171dce3.jpg
11611888245_94f52638dd.jpg
11612215014_271ce8d6b0.jpg
Christmas gift from my mom :huh:
11612167424_f3be49ffc1.jpg
Followed later in the evening by this text : That's not for strippers !!

So the units aren't attached?

At the monent they are not , but that is in the works. There was concern over the balancing of the fixtures when hung by the cable system, so I opted to leave them seperate for now.

Kinda like with Deckoz?

Should be pretty bitchin'.

Yeah it looks like there is a slight tilt with his too. With having actual fixture weight on mine I was afraid it would be much worse than that, and that would drive me INSANE. With the solid rods , it would keep it nice and level allowing me to sleep at night.

Looks awesome. I cant wait to see how this tank progresses over the next few months. The small tilt to deckos tank was the wiring. It is now fixed however.

Emailing you back today.

-Dave

Looks awesome. I cant wait to see how this tank progresses over the next few months. The small tilt to deckos tank was the wiring. It is now fixed however.

Emailing you back today.

-Dave

Thanks Dave , I'm excited to see the progression too. Every one that has seen it in person so far loves it , and says it looks much better than the Vegas that used to be over it .

Archived