Innovative Marine Aquariums

B's Reef

jbb

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am still in awe that it is one little unit!

Yep , one Duo Box is all it has , and topless too.

SEE

10952177836_535f48895f.jpg

I could have gone lower and still had full coverage , but I cut the hanging cable too short. LOL

I need two of those...

for what , You only had 1 bottle when I was there and I started drinking it :D

looks really good jb

Thank you sir , just wait until you see what's coming from Dave :ninja:

Maria , here is that cap that you sent home with me. The pics aren't that great, but it is a pale yellow, with purple rim & purple polyps. It's looking really good. :)

image_2_zps355d60bf.jpeg

image_1_zpse88e7ec8.jpeg

Just went back and caught up on your thread...How's this cap doing? It is a Tyree flower petal cap :P

I may want a frag of that again later :flower:

Did ya find a house yet?

Just went back and caught up on your thread...How's this cap doing? It is a Tyree flower petal cap :P

I may want a frag of that again later :flower:

Did ya find a house yet?

The cap is VERY unhappy right now. It has lost pretty much all of its color , but it still see polyps so there is hope. I think once my lighting situation is fixed it will make a come back. fingerscrossed

I did find a house (in west Ft. Worth), Ive been here for almost 2 weeks now. Its not really where I want to be, but its better than the couch I was on. I will be here renting for about a year , and then I will look to buy .

I need that sticker infested tool box for my gear too. Does it come in pink? :huh:

I'm sure we can find a pink one ;)

So the slate looks very good but with salt on it, might get hard to keep clean due to the textured surface.

To be honest, I dont really spill anything on my stand i dont think :huh:so it shouldn't be a huge issue.

I need that sticker infested tool box for my gear too. Does it come in pink? :huh:

So the slate looks very good but with salt on it, might get hard to keep clean due to the textured surface.

I saw toolboxes for girls (or girlie men?) at Lowes yesterday. They had them in pastel pink and purple.

Archived