Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

B's Reef

jbb

A few people who shall remain nameless (Kat , Veng , tailes , SerenityReef, Jrmiller) have told me that they do not think I actually have a tank because I do not have an active updated thread.

SO

Here is my new thread .

The 33 just wasn't working for me so I am moving it to this.

Tank - 48x20x21 deep sea

Sump / Fuge - 40 breeder (17.5g fuge area)

Return - QuietOne 6000

Lighting - 2x AI Vega Color

Flow - MP40es

Skimmer - SC Aquarium

Controller - RKE w/ NET

2x's BRS dosers 1.1ml

2x's BRS reactors  carbon/gfo

RO/DI - spectrapure 90gpd

Now for pic(s)

IMG_18001_zpsd2f15e6a.jpg

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You has tank? Whodathunkit.

I vote for a ninja theme. Black fish, black sun corals, black sand, black everything.

So what would I do with all of the livestock I currently have ?

Man how exciting. Great tank dims and awesome scape. Love all the shelves and caves. Nice big fuge area in the sump. Cant wait to see what you do there. Congrads

What livestock? All i's see is a box of rocks.
The list is coming , I was too tired to list everything last night .

Man how exciting. Great tank dims and awesome scape. Love all the shelves and caves. Nice big fuge area in the sump. Cant wait to see what you do there. Congrads
Thanks !! I really excited to get this going .
Sweet! I like the canopy and stand...stay classy.

Thanks , it didn't turn out as good as I pictured in my head but it works.

How is ninja's stand not black? :ninja:

I don't have any room for more livestock!

This!

Coz if it was black it would look totally like a ninja mask.

WHERE IS WARD? We need a quick photoshop of the tank in black with eyes staring out from the water

No more room!? have you seen my 40g? LOL :scarry:

edit- I will be victorious Ninja!! already making room for my new JBJ nanocube...even tho I already have one sitting empty in my garage :rolleyes:

edit- I will be victorious Ninja!! already making room for my new JBJ nanocube...even tho I already have one sitting empty in my garage :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

OK so the 33 has busted out with a fabulous algae outbreak within the last few days. Kat seems to think dinos , but we haven't confirmed nor busted that theory as of yet. SO , I pulled my frag rack out of the tank last night , did a 50/50 peroxide dip , scrubbed off what I could get , dipped again , rinsed , and placed said frags into the new tank. As of today, some of the zoas are opening up , my blastos look awesome , and there are no signs of coral loss SO FAR. My plan is to watch them for the next couple of days and IF all appears well then I will begin the task of cleaning everything in the 33 and making the final transfer SLOWLY

FOR KAT :flower:

pix of the 33 :mellow: most frags don't care about algae, SPS may brown out tho....wait is it on the frags themselves or on the sand and rocks?

I am over budget in the nano in 90 <_< they are crazy with the $20 pp on the Z's&P's.

for Bryan :slap:

Archived