Top Shelf Aquatics

B's Reef

jbb

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you making Emma's new light :scarry: ? :P

I freaking wish , I placed an order with steves and paid for priority shipping . Its been a week , and I have nothing to show for it. Not even a response to my email asking about my order.

Oh... :tears:

Is that a bad thing ? Its just 5 solder joints per block.

**why did it quote a different smiley than the one you used ? :huh:

Is that a bad thing ? Its just 5 solder joints per block.

:lol: I thought I was going to get to do the more difficult repair work was all.

**why did it quote a different smiley than the one you used ? :huh:

Cause I put the wrong smiley and ninja edited it and you quoted it before I made the edit.
  • 4 weeks later...

Time to get a shrimp! They won't eat the large one, but they'll kill the babies which will stop them from spreading and you can kill the big ones as they're easy to find.

Time to get a shrimp! They won't eat the large one, but they'll kill the babies which will stop them from spreading and you can kill the big ones as they're easy to find.

That will happen eventually . Most of the rock is coming out , so maybe I will just get rid of the problem ones and preserve my sanity.

It lives! Cant wait to see this over time finally!

-Dave

Thanks Dave

Me too , I've been talking to kat about the new direction for the tank. After the move it just wasn't working out. I lost a ton of coral , and I wasn't happy with the tank over all. So I'm slowly making changes , and getting back in shape. Hopefully I will have a decent update soon.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived