Cultivated Reef

B's Reef

jbb

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who is Sonny?
He was a big part of the reefing community before he had kids. He was mainly on RC and R2R. He also owned Pro Corals.

Hoo?
Sonny Harajly awesome guy awesome reefer unlike those people you go listen to :).

Who do I listen to? :slap:

I listen to ReHype, I would follow him into a blue ringed octopus.

I listen to NanoTopia, she keeps me honest.

You're my go to guy for LPS.

Oh by the way, you're in mortal danger on Intanks thread.

He had it from a baby and upgraded 2 times for that hippo. So don't always assume people just add big fish. That tank B posted was over 150 gallons.

Second upgrade

Then he upgraded to over 300 for the Hippo and it jumped.

Lol, that sucks.. That blue tang must be super huge...

WHYUNOHAZPARTY?

Kat and I have talked about this , and it's more of me not wanting to make everyone drive the distance (eespecially Veng & Mamma Tailes with the baby) I moved to west Ft. Worth back in November and it is around 75 miles from my house to V&T - ONE WAY , probably 50 or so from serenity, 25 from you , 35 or so from Kats hotel, and I'm not sure about ward. It's just easier for me to make the drive since everyone else lives on that side of town already. Hopefully once the tank actually has something in it , I can put something together , and allow a good enough notice for everyone to make the necessary arrangements to be able to make the drive.

Lake Worth-less for now . I'm renting a house from a friend of mine until I can find something to buy . I've been so busy that I haven't even started to look , so I may be here for a while.

North West FTW

bummer! there are so many houses on the market too.

I am gonna start looking in October :)

prob staying in the Mid-cities area

yeah those are nice areas :)

I like Euless, Hurst and Bedford cause it is so central to everything and the highways are near by.

Hit is up tibbs if you ever make it out here.

Definitely will! I'd love to actually meet all the folks here that I look up to and who inspire me and keep me in line ;)

I have some friends in Keller, a drive but not a bad part of town.

Yeah and I'm 31 miles farther west from you than keller.

Archived