Innovative Marine Aquariums

ArabTanker's Next Chapter - Photo Dump On Every Page

ArabTanker

Carpet bagger, Im Georgia born and raised my friend :D

My wife's love our cat far exceeds mine, any day shes home and I'm not I get 5-10 pictures of the cat... "because shes so cute"

Good call on the snow plows.

Haha. Ever watch Hell on Wheels?

Thats awesome. My cats don't sleep with us. They stay in the guest room if its vacant. You got two beautiful ladies there bud. Good job. :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NorthGaHillbilly

Haha. Ever watch Hell on Wheels?

Thats awesome. My cats don't sleep with us. They stay in the guest room if its vacant. You got two beautiful ladies there bud. Good job. :)

I have indeed, bad ass show.

Ours sleeps at the foot of the bed, a year ago it was a 100 pound dog, so its not that bad LOL

Thanks man, Shes cussin at me right now for posting that pic, I thought it was a good one

I have indeed, bad ass show.

Ours sleeps at the foot of the bed, a year ago it was a 100 pound dog, so its not that bad LOL

Thanks man, Shes cussin at me right now for posting that pic, I thought it was a good one

Dude I love that show. I have a man crush on Bohanan. He's the man!

Thats a good cat. Usually mine somehow take up the whole bed. From time to time I sleep in the guest room with them.

Is she interested in reefs too?

NorthGaHillbilly

Dude I love that show. I have a man crush on Bohanan. He's the man!

Thats a good cat. Usually mine somehow take up the whole bed. From time to time I sleep in the guest room with them.

Is she interested in reefs too?

I wouldnt go so far as to say good, the second I roll on my back she thinks its a good idea to post up on my chest with her face 2" from mine.

She's warming up to it, she'll never be into it to any real degree, but shes getting to like it more and more. The clown and tang are "hers" so she checks on them a few times a night, and likes to feed em all.

How about your lady friend, any reef interest?

I wouldnt go so far as to say good, the second I roll on my back she thinks its a good idea to post up on my chest with her face 2" from mine.

She's warming up to it, she'll never be into it to any real degree, but shes getting to like it more and more. The clown and tang are "hers" so she checks on them a few times a night, and likes to feed em all.

How about your lady friend, any reef interest?

Haha. Cats are absolutely the most opportunistic pets ever.

Thats good. I understand. The Yellow Eye Kole tang is my moms. She thinks its a cool hobby. She's only seen it a few times and we don't live together, so I don't think she actually knows that it entails yet. So she's in for a surprise.

:rolleyes:

I use brightwell too. And I saw her selling the product to you, I was gonna chime in that I use BW vitamin c everyday. Her name is heather BTW. ;)

Yes. Heather. :) She was nice. Helped me out from the moment I walked through the door to as I was walking out, telling me to let her know how everything goes. Smart too. She's a marine bio graduate. And that softy tank we ate next to was hers.

I use it when I remember. Im sure it cant hurt. Hoping it will help my clown grow a little more haha.

Any ideas as to why my duncans don't expand? They stay like this most the time but new heads grow pretty often.

20150126_211044.jpg

Yes. Heather. :) She was nice. Helped me out from the moment I walked through the door to as I was walking out, telling me to let her know how everything goes. Smart too. She's a marine bio graduate. And that softy tank we ate next to was hers.

I use it when I remember. Im sure it cant hurt. Hoping it will help my clown grow a little more haha.

That softy tank is hers to maintain. But it was inspired by Metrokat. :)

I throw the vitamarin c in everyday - soaking foods with it is a good idea but i can never remember to do that, i feed mostly liquid, frozen or live foods. pellets and flakes not so much so that is why i don't remember.

If you want to condition your fish - soak the fish foods in some fish oil. It's Paul Bs tried and tested formula to give complete nutrition to our critters. Also did you buy some live black worms from AF? Nutritionally dense, they go a long way in helping sick fish heal.

NorthGaHillbilly

Haha. Cats are absolutely the most opportunistic pets ever.

Thats good. I understand. The Yellow Eye Kole tang is my moms. She thinks its a cool hobby. She's only seen it a few times and we don't live together, so I don't think she actually knows that it entails yet. So she's in for a surprise.

Any ideas as to why my duncans don't expand? They stay like this most the time but new heads grow pretty often.

20150126_211044.jpg

I dont know what kind of flow yours are getting, but mine looked the same untill they started getting more flow, now the longest tentacles are pushin 3"

Oh yea, and feed those suckers. Not that phyto/dust/malarkey, but rather big chunky pieces of mysis, oyster, pellets

That softy tank is hers to maintain. But it was inspired by Metrokat. :)

I throw the vitamarin c in everyday - soaking foods with it is a good idea but i can never remember to do that, i feed mostly liquid, frozen or live foods. pellets and flakes not so much so that is why i don't remember.

If you want to condition your fish - soak the fish foods in some fish oil. It's Paul Bs tried and tested formula to give complete nutrition to our critters. Also did you buy some live black worms from AF? Nutritionally dense, they go a long way in helping sick fish heal.

Then credit to the both of you. Loved that tank.

Never fed live foods. Only frozen flake and pellets. What kind of fish oil? Like the pills you can buy? No I didn't. Let me see these things.

I dont know what kind of flow yours are getting, but mine looked the same untill they started getting more flow, now the longest tentacles are pushin 3"

Its right in the middle of the tank between the mp10 and the WP25. That reminds me. Think I should move the mp10 to the back wall?

Target Feed your Duncan's meaty foods Atleast once a week and give them moderate to heavy flow. They will show you they like it

Shane

NorthGaHillbilly

Then credit to the both of you. Loved that tank.

Never fed live foods. Only frozen flake and pellets. What kind of fish oil? Like the pills you can buy? No I didn't. Let me see these things.

Its right in the middle of the tank between the mp10 and the WP25. That reminds me. Think I should move the mp10 to the back wall?

Im pretty ignorant to flow, my goal is to keep the meats from taking off and floating around the tank :o

Target Feed your Duncan's meaty foods Atleast once a week and give them moderate to heavy flow. They will show you they like it Shane

+1

Atleast get some mysis, and blending up some oysters would be even better IMO

jedimasterben

Im pretty ignorant to flow, my goal is to keep the meats from taking off and floating around the tank :o

Get some Gyre up in dat bish :D

Target Feed your Duncan's meaty foods Atleast once a week and give them moderate to heavy flow. They will show you they like it Shane

I just fed them now. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll let you know if I see any changes.

Atleast get some mysis, and blending up some oysters would be even better IMO

I fed some LRS food and threw in a half cube of mysis.

Get some Gyre up in dat bish :D

Whats Gyre?

jedimasterben

Im actually contemplating it, tho the meats are sure to be pissed

You don't have to crank it up lol

Whats Gyre?

I should receive my 35w Gyre tomorrow (I think the fourth person in the US, besides the Coralvue guys) and have another comparison video of it :)

jedimasterben

Yep, it's badass as shit. ####, that reminds me, if I'm gonna record another video, I need to clean the glass and suck out some detritus. Damn, was hoping to be able to be lazy tonight lol

So I moved the mp10 from the left to the back glass. Added some flakes to show the flow.

Watched my Kole tang and I'm really started to get worried. This is the best video I could get of it.

You can see the spots best at 0:36, 0:51 and 1:27 Sorry for the shitty cellphone video.

The blotches on its skin are getting more pronounced. they aren't small like ich per say. They're bigger and I think there might be some bulges under them.

Also heres a photo of its poop.

20150126_233857.jpg

It was very fine and looked sandy/dusty. Thought it might be important in finding out whats wrong. In addition to the spots and poop, he's also flashing from time to time.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Have you ever tested PAR in the tank? It looks too bright to me. Kole is not acting normally, but they can be a little skittish.

No I haven't

Archived