SaltCritters.com

ArabTanker's Next Chapter - Photo Dump On Every Page

ArabTanker

Really?! Dang I knew I was standing too close to you the whole time.

If I get sick Imma yell at you

Haha. If you're fine till now it cant be me. Blame someone else!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Like Davy Jones locker octopus guy - the furry cat beard guy.

I'm totally trying a selfie with my cat!

tumblr_mmvc7fuWCU1ru9x5wo2_1280.jpg

This pic is hilarious and I laughed so hard when I saw it! Metrokat, your pic wins!

Most of the algae is gone.

20150121_232555.jpg

Just a reminder, this was taken one week ago.

20150114_190659.jpg

Thanks again for all the help.

Next thing I plan on buying is a skimmer. I gave up on mine. Hasn't been running in a couple weeks. Then after that I really want to focus on building a water changing station in the basement. In preparation I replaced all the 1950's lights with some new t5 strips.

Ohh and I start my new job this monday. Woo!

Sup homies.

After talking to the people in the Lawn-lounge I've come to the conclusion that my foxface has some type of worm parasite. And after talking to the people on Hillbilly's thread, I think the Kole Tang might have ich. I ordered some meds for the foxface. And I'm spot feeding the tang some vitamin/garlic enriched food as often as possible.

To my swag-masters in the tri-state area - stay safe. This storm doesn't look too friendly.

jedimasterben

And I'm spot feeding the tang some vitamin/garlic enriched food as often as possible.

Just an FYI, there is a lot of data out there on ich, and none of it supports garlic or other enrichments for food except to make the food smell different and cause the fish to investigate if it were not already eating.

Garlic lol hell garlic cures cancer

Sup homies.After talking to the people in the Lawn-lounge I've come to the conclusion that my foxface has some type of worm parasite. And after talking to the people on Hillbilly's thread, I think the Kole Tang might have ich. I ordered some meds for the foxface. And I'm spot feeding the tang some vitamin/garlic enriched food as often as possible. To my swag-masters in the tri-state area - stay safe. This storm doesn't look too friendly.
Got snow?

To my swag-masters in the tri-state area - stay safe. This storm doesn't look too friendly.

My uninterrupted power supply is toast, it was unplugged for 2 months, looks like the battery drained out. Charging up my vortech battery back up.

Just an FYI, there is a lot of data out there on ich, and none of it supports garlic or other enrichments for food except to make the food smell different and cause the fish to investigate if it were not already eating.

What about a product like this?

http://s172.photobucket.com/user/coipo/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20150126_182901.jpg.html'>20150126_182901.jpg

Thats what I soak food in.

Garlic lol hell garlic cures cancer

Got snow?

Cant tell if thats sarcasm lol.

But I know THAT definitely is ha.

My uninterrupted power supply is toast, it was unplugged for 2 months, looks like the battery drained out. Charging up my vortech battery back up.

http://s172.photobucket.com/user/coipo/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20150126_181031.jpg.html'>20150126_181031.jpg

http://s172.photobucket.com/user/coipo/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20150126_181038.jpg.html'>20150126_181038.jpg

http://s172.photobucket.com/user/coipo/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20150126_181217.jpg.html'>20150126_181217.jpg

I tried. Idk how you people were successful.

Somewhat east here in Pittsburgh, PA we have snow. Actually the first real snow this year!

Lucky you. Id say we got about 2-3" so far. Storm should start tonight. I know the plow trucks are on standby and expected to work all night through to tomorrow night.

jedimasterben

20150126_182901.jpg

Depends on what you are expecting it to do. It may give food a different smell and entice fish into eating, but more than likely it just ends up as a very expensive form of carbon dosing. You can buy dry vitamin c for much cheaper than you can get the stuff from Brightwell :)

20150126_181031.jpg

Your cat looks about as enthused about catbearding as mine. :lol:

IMG_20150123_213034673.jpg

Depends on what you are expecting it to do. It may give food a different smell and entice fish into eating, but more than likely it just ends up as a very expensive form of carbon dosing. You can buy dry vitamin c for much cheaper than you can get the stuff from Brightwell :)

Your cat looks about as enthused about catbearding as mine. :lol:

Ah. I though it would help the fish's immune system. Thats what the bottle said. And the girl at the lfs said she uses it in her tank. Guess maybe it was just a sales pitch... But she wasn't bad looking... so its hard to say no.

Ha. Those are pictures with both my cats. Yeah. They both weren't feeling it at all.

The secret to cat beard is that the camera has to be under the cats chin, and you have to lean over the cat to take the picture.

Ahh I see. I'll have to try it again once they stop looking at me like a crazy person.

20150126_182901.jpg

Cant tell if thats sarcasm lol.

But I know THAT definitely is ha.

20150126_181031.jpg

20150126_181038.jpg

20150126_181217.jpg

I tried. Idk how you people were successful.

Lucky you. Id say we got about 2-3" so far. Storm should start tonight. I know the plow trucks are on standby and expected to work all night through to tomorrow night.

The worst of ours has passed now. We probably got 7" so far with off and on snow tonight. I saw that you folks are getting blizzard conditions. Wow, be safe!
NorthGaHillbilly

my cat is such a sweet heart I just kissed her on the top of the head and she looked up at me... yea I kiss my cat, deal with it

Yall yankees better batten down, I hope everyone, and less importantly their tanks, are safe

jedimasterben

Ah. I though it would help the fish's immune system. Thats what the bottle said.

Unfortunately Brightwell is not a product line that you can trust to be based on science. Quite a few of their labels have incorrect dosing information on them that they refuse to even correct.

And the girl at the lfs said she uses it in her tank. Guess maybe it was just a sales pitch... But she wasn't bad looking... so its hard to say no.

:lol:

The worst of ours has passed now. We probably got 7" so far with off and on snow tonight. I saw that you folks are getting blizzard conditions. Wow, be safe!

I actually don't think we'll be hit too hard. I'd say maybe 6 more inches of snow. Not that bad compared to the 2" some news crews are talking about. I think the news is just hyping it up honestly. Only time will tell.

my cat is such a sweet heart I just kissed her on the top of the head and she looked up at me... yea I kiss my cat, deal with it

Yall yankees better batten down, I hope everyone, and less importantly their tanks, are safe

I would be more surprised if you didnt kiss you cat. I kiss my cats more than my lady friend. She has a hard time dealing with it.

Thanks you carpetbagger. We'll try. I know the Turnpike and Parkway are all hands on deck right now trying to keep the roads safe. They asked me if I could lead a team of 6 plow trucks tonight. I opted not too haha.

NorthGaHillbilly

I actually don't think we'll be hit too hard. I'd say maybe 6 more inches of snow. Not that bad compared to the 2" some news crews are talking about. I think the news is just hyping it up honestly. Only time will tell.

I would be more surprised if you didnt kiss you cat. I kiss my cats more than my lady friend. She has a hard time dealing with it.

Thanks you carpetbagger. We'll try. I know the Turnpike and Parkway are all hands on deck right now trying to keep the roads safe. They asked me if I could lead a team of 6 plow trucks tonight. I opted not too haha.

Carpet bagger, Im Georgia born and raised my friend :D

My wife's love our cat far exceeds mine, any day shes home and I'm not I get 5-10 pictures of the cat... "because shes so cute"

https://flic.kr/p/qX7MhG'>16376292732_37810273b0_n.jpghttps://flic.kr/p/qX7MhG'>20141221_011607 by https://www.flickr.com/people/125603963@N06/'>North Ga Hillbilly, on Flickr

Good call on the snow plows.

Archived