inTank Media Baskets

ArabTanker's Next Chapter - Photo Dump On Every Page

ArabTanker

......it's been awhile. Not as long as my possum......and he spent 3 months in a 10 gallon qt with the other fish, so they became close friends. I'd say originally...2 - 3 weeks. Now he's the biggest pig.

Don't you have a slightly bigger pig?

Glad pet is doing better. Should have named him medusa imo though.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got paid today and im torn between a new skimmer or a lot of coral. Or just one scoly or something. Gah.

As fun as the coral would be, looking at your past GHA problems I vote skimmer lol

• 2 weeks later...

Came home today to the one spot fox face stuck to the overflow box. Not sure what is wrong with him. Only symptoms I can see is maybe some fin rot. Or he just tore his fin on something. He's never really been too health. I put him in the sump and gave the tank a half dose of prazypro or w.e. it's called. Hopefully he'll survive. But it doesn't look likely.

Damn that sucks about the Foxface. Hows ol wormy doin, did he pull through?

Yeah. Tang is doing great. Its nice and active now. Even comes out when I feed. So I'm happy about that. Thanks for asking, bud.

You named the wormy fish medusa? :lol:

Yeah, man. Its a great name considering what happened to her.

I picked up some pretty sweet goodies tonight. I got a nice mini birdsnest colony, a red digitata frag, an encrusting acropora frag, some xenia, and a nice BTA. I guess I'll post some pics tomorrow. I GUESS.

@Lawn and Greg - I told my guy to snag some meat corals for me.

Nicebird. I've always wanted a toadstool or leather also but was always worried about chemical warfare. I should hVe just gone for it since I kiled everything anyway :)

Pics of medusa?

Shits about to get real...

It's about to get meaty.

Sorry Pat. I liked your post then immediately fell alseep.

Nice birdsnest! I just picked up a new xenia frag myselF and a toadstool. My toadstool is not as pretty a color as yours though.

Is it just me or does that bird have a ton of dead spots especially on the base?? :furious:

No. Its growing on a skeleton. He actually fragged it for me from his main colony because he thought the piece I wanted wasn't 100% healthy.

who did you get the red bugs from and why didn't you dip the corals?

Get a 6 line wrasse.

I'm guessing the guy I got the birdsnest from but I cant tell for sure. I never paid attention to it. I should have dipped. Classic #### up on my part. Not sure if I want to go that route. I may just get rid of the sps and let the ####ers starve.

FTS

20150315_192739.jpg

20150315_192752.jpg

20150315_192801.jpg

Well call him up and say what's with the red bugs yo!

Nono. I cant do that. He's helped me out way too many times. I should have dipped. Its not his fault.

No. Its growing on a skeleton. He actually fragged it for me from his main colony because he thought the piece I wanted wasn't 100% healthy.

Funny the part that you wanted wasn't healthy, but this piece has dead shit (skeleton = dead shit) and presumably red bugs.... hmm wonder why that frag wasn't 100% healthy :wacko:

Also, redbugs aren't exactly deadly, more of an irritant.... but they will piss your coral off enough to lose color/ brown out.

For the future.... dont buy sps with dead shit and if you do dip it and frag off ALL dead spots. Dead spots are pest breeding grounds.

Nono. I cant do that. He's helped me out way too many times. I should have dipped. Its not his fault.

If he gives a shit about having quality corals he will care and want to know.... but your right, it is 100% your fault for getting red bugs in your tank and not dipping... so potentially having alot worse in there too now.

It's more of an FYI for the poor fellow than a imma steal your first born kind of "yo".

Archived