Pod Your Reef

ArabTanker's Next Chapter - Photo Dump On Every Page

ArabTanker

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That looks awesome man,well done the brain is a beast!

Thanks man. Everything I bought was under $300 too. Including the fish. I'm pretty happy with it. The brain is impressive. I have no idea how to care for one though. I'm guessing the sandbed is fine for them.

Looks awesome Sherif and happy birthday. I dig that cake it's awesome.

Thanks man. I'm eating some of it now. Took them three days to make haha.

Happy Birthday! :)

Wow that cake is awesome! You have very artistic friends!

Also cool to see other 21 year olds on NR B)

That brain looks great in your tank!

Sorry if you answered this already, but where'd you get your LEDs?

Thanks buddy. I think its cool as well.

They are Mars Aqua LEDs off eBay. I think $160 for the pair shipped.

Looking good. DId you say what levels you run the ReefBreeders at?

They aren't ReefBreeders. They're made by Mars Aqua. May be the same thing for all I know. The dimming knob isn't labeled but if I had to take a guess at the levels it would be - Blues: 80% Daylights: 50%

Happy birthday sherif! Lots of good surprises and the tank is looking good with the LEDs.

Thanks man. Glad you stopped by to check it out.

Happy Birthday Sherif!

Thanks Kat. Should have had a birthday party like you haha.

Ask lawn he's the lps guru but I think sand is fine,and preferred. Those new badass lights will make sure it's good there I'm sure :D

They aren't ReefBreeders. They're made by Mars Aqua. May be the same thing for all I know. The dimming knob isn't labeled but if I had to take a guess at the levels it would be - Blues: 80% Daylights: 50%

Thanks, and happy birthday!

No one warned me that Melanurus Wrasses sleep under the sand. I've been looking all over for him. Hahaha.

No one warned me that Melanurus Wrasses sleep under the sand. I've been looking all over for him. Hahaha.

Hahaa yea all but my clowns hide at night,pretty sure they don't sleep at all or have recognition of night and day

My melenarus was the best pest controller I ever had and awesome to look at. Good fish choice.

Truth. My sixline is a pest hunting pro. Love that guy

My melenarus was the best pest controller I ever had and awesome to look at. Good fish choice.

Haha it was really by chance. I walked into the guys house and was like "So. What fish do you have for sale today?". He showed me this big guy and I was like. "Cool. He's mine."

I havent seen him pick at rocks yet.

HarryPotter

LOL I had the same thing with my wrasse as well! Freaked out with flashlight and was convinced my dog ate it!

Haha it was really by chance. I walked into the guys house and was like "So. What fish do you have for sale today?". He showed me this big guy and I was like. "Cool. He's mine."

Hope you don't depend on a pod population lol :P

If there is anything there, that guy will get him. My memory is a little rusty on it do I don't remember exactly how long it took, but my tank was infested with flat worms and they were all gone around a week later. To catch him I literally put a glass in the tank, dropped a few sinking pellets in it and 5 minutes later I picked the glass up and dumped him in a bucket.

If there is anything there, that guy will get him. My memory is a little rusty on it do I don't remember exactly how long it took, but my tank was infested with flat worms and they were all gone around a week later. To catch him I literally put a glass in the tank, dropped a few sinking pellets in it and 5 minutes later I picked the glass up and dumped him in a bucket.

I gotta do this for a pygmy angel grrrrrr

HarryPotter

You could always do like Kgoldy and actually go fishing with a hook. :)

I actually did that in the 300g cichlids tank to get a bully fish out of the tank- was really easy. Little guppy on the line and CHOMP

Thinking about getting some new fish. I want small schooling fish. Maybe some chromis? I also like midas blenns. Dragonetes. Something like that. Any suggestions?

I currently have a yellow eye kohl, melanurus wrasse, sapphire damsel, b&w clowns and a pair of pistols.

Scissortail Dartfish are pretty cool IMO. I don't have any, but I think they look neat. And they shoal.

Those look neat. Are they pricy?

Longspine Cardinalfish

Ewww. I don't like the look of those.

Archived