Innovative Marine Aquariums

ArabTanker's Next Chapter - Photo Dump On Every Page

ArabTanker

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for the suggestions.

Any idea where this Palau Nepthea should be placed? It isn't doing too hot in my tank.

20150722_214827.jpg

Photo dump

20150723_171528.jpg

20150723_201917.jpg

20150723_201925.jpg

20150723_202024_1.jpg

20150723_202041.jpg

20150723_202036.jpg

20150723_202046.jpg

20150723_202055.jpg

20150723_202306.jpg

20150723_202338.jpg

20150723_202436.jpg

20150723_202439.jpg

20150723_202641.jpg

Beautiful Sherif!

Thanks, Pat.

Nephthea can take days of not weeks to stop being angry. Good light, good flow without it being beaten about will help.

I agree. Only problem is I've had it in the same spot for almost 8 months or so. Hahaha. I was hoping stability would be the key so I haven't moved it till now. I just don't want it to die.

Thanks, Pat.

I agree. Only problem is I've had it in the same spot for almost 8 months or so. Hahaha. I was hoping stability would be the key so I haven't moved it till now. I just don't want it to die.

No prob sir you did all the work,I did the easy part and enjoyed the view :P

No prob sir you did all the work,I did the easy part and enjoyed the view :P

:D

Ohh yes. Let it be noted that I'm about two months in without a water change. :ninja:

Too cute

20150723_171528.jpg

Nephthea can take days of not weeks to stop being angry. Good light, good flow without it being beaten about will help.

I was the Nepthea master back in the day :)

11-11-11126.jpg

11-11-11074.jpg

Hey if it works don't mess with it lol

Haha. Works for everything but the sps. They aren't too happy. But I think of coral the same way I think of relationships. If you have to constantly justify your actions and go out your way to prove yourself worthy - its not worth it. And SPS are the bitches of the coral world.

I was the Nepthea master back in the day :)

Well WTF man. Share your knowledge.

Haha. Works for everything but the sps. They aren't too happy. But I think of coral the same way I think of relationships. If you have to constantly justify your actions and go out your way to prove yourself worthy - its not worth it. And SPS are the bitches of the coral world.

That guy,if it's flowy,bright and squishy he's got it down haha

Medium light good flow then take it easy and watch it grow.

11-11-11103.jpg

11-11-11099.jpg

Paualalalalala Nepthea enjoys lower light, I have mine off in a corner and it's loving life. It also likes when I feed reef roids but has done well while other corals haven't.

A friend of mine brought over his time-lapse equipment. We were testing whether or not to invest a load of time into shooting the tank.

20150726_002340_1.jpg

Heres what we ended with after about 2 hours of setting up and shooting.

Very cool. I love the time-lapse. That is actually the first time I watched a youtube video in 4k, stunning clarity.

Awesome timelapse.

Thanks bud. Yeah. He did a great job.

I need the number for this friend of yours

Haha. He's coming again to do a fts. We'll see how he feels about shooting tanks. If he enjoys it I'll let him know you're interested. He's actually in NYC.

Very cool. I love the time-lapse. That is actually the first time I watched a youtube video in 4k, stunning clarity.

You know what. I had no idea it was uploaded in 4k. I just watched it again. You're absolutely right. It does look stunning. Thanks for stopping by.

I need to get my GoPro on the tank while I am at work.

I agree. From now on. FTS are only accepted in time-lapse form.

The starfish crawling around is very cool

It actually took me a few times to catch that little guy at first. It's probably the best part about the video.

Two days ago I noticed my pistol shrimp crawling on my new torch. I thought he was just giving it a touchup as normal shrimp do. Yesterday I checked my tank after work. Torch is all ripped up and gaping with the pistol standing on top of it. Tentacles half cut and water cloudy.

I'm so sick of these guys. All they do is kill stuff and make noise at night. Agh. Hopefully the torch makes a full recovery. I really liked them... They were becoming one of my favorite pieces. It was more-or-less my centerpiece. Sherif is sad.

Two days ago I noticed my pistol shrimp crawling on my new torch. I thought he was just giving it a touchup as normal shrimp do. Yesterday I checked my tank after work. Torch is all ripped up and gaping with the pistol standing on top of it. Tentacles half cut and water cloudy.

I'm so sick of these guys. All they do is kill stuff and make noise at night. Agh. Hopefully the torch makes a full recovery. I really liked them... They were becoming one of my favorite pieces. It was more-or-less my centerpiece. Sherif is sad.

That's lametastic sir. Let's get that guy outta there!

Archived