Coral Vue Hydros

ArabTanker's Next Chapter - Photo Dump On Every Page

ArabTanker

Just imagine when he starts taking in that engineer money!

Now that I'm looking forward too.

Then maybe I'll be able to afford a new tailgate for my truck haha.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait to make some more money. The fire is really under my ass now I should have finished school up a long time ago.

Dont worry about it. I know plenty of people older than you who are still going to school. You guys already have full time jobs. So its not like you're just sitting on your ass all day. Then the fire would really be under your buttocks.

I just saw Kay's "new" thread. It's basically my dream tank.... In other words I'm in trouble. Lol. I've got the itch to get back into reefing.

I just saw Kay's "new" thread. It's basically my dream tank.... In other words I'm in trouble. Lol. I've got the itch to get back into reefing.

Get... back....into...reefing? Wtf? You took your tank down?

Yup. I've got my pico and as long as the tang police aren't looking, my psuedochromis and a few small corals. Everything else is gone, dead, or in storage.

When I have my own place I plan on doing it right. It'll undoubtly be a few months of planning and building, but I am going to make everything perfect before water goes in so that I have no excuses on a shitty tank. It WILL have an auto-water change function as well.

The issue is consistency with that particular colorimeter. IMHO the only one for saltwater that is consistent is the alkalinity checker.

With the Hanna phosporous checker? I've always been under the impression besides being the easiest to use and read it is also the most accurate way to check phosphates available for a reasonable price..... WTF Ben?? :(

20150118_152608.jpg

Ahhhh fine German engineering :)

Then maybe I'll be able to afford a new tailgate for my truck haha.

Your 'truck" a

:wub: lol
jedimasterben

With the Hanna phosporous checker? I've always been under the impression besides being the easiest to use and read it is also the most accurate way to check phosphates available for a reasonable price..... WTF Ben?? :(

That's what I had thought, too, until I kept trying to get a consistent reading, from both the calcium and phosphate checkers. Nanotopia (who is even more meticulous about things than I am) also has issues with them, especially the phosphorus checker.

God no. Its tiny. You cant even walk in there.

This one's for you.

20150118_165759.jpg

:wub:

That's what I had thought, too, until I kept trying to get a consistent reading, from both the calcium and phosphate checkers. Nanotopia (who is even more meticulous about things than I am) also has issues with them, especially the phosphorus checker.

Benny you're meticulous? :P :flower:

Your 'truck" a

:wub: lol

Man. She's beautiful.

But I think I would be happier with a 3500 Sierra, Toyota Camry, and cash in my pocket haha.

Man. She's beautiful.

I think its actually ugly as can be, and probably designed in the 60-70s but man the stuff it can go through is what I love.... the interior is alot better then the exterior too lol

But I think I would be happier with a 3500 Sierra, Toyota Camry, and cash in my pocket haha.

Says the guy with a bmw and 2 benzs in the driveway lol

I think its actually ugly as can be, and probably designed in the 60-70s but man the stuff it can go through is what I love.... the interior is alot better then the exterior too lol

Says the guy with a bmw and 2 benzs in the driveway lol

I think it looks fine. It's an engineering feat for sure.

They're all bought from car auctions. In other words, we get what the rich people don't want. And a new sierra is pretty damn pricy haha.

Is anyone else sick? I feel awful and I start class tomorrow.

Thats weird man, maybe I am lucky but I can do several tests back to back and get the same result on each system. Worst I've had was a difference of 1 between 3 readings... 13,14,13 which I don't think would even register a difference on the actual phosphate checker as it is PPM and not PPB like the phosphorous checker. I could be wrong but thats my understanding anyway lol

I think it looks fine. It's an engineering feat for sure.

They're all bought from car auctions. In other words, we get what the rich people don't want. And a new sierra is pretty damn pricy haha.

Thats awesome man, nothing wrong with picking em up straight from the auction, cut out the dealer middle man lol

Yeah Seirras aren't overly cheap, my dad just bought one of the all terrains, think he got it for like 43ish with GM discount. Its nice for sure tho!

Yeah Seirras aren't overly cheap, my dad just bought one of the all terrains, think he got it for like 43ish with GM discount. Its nice for sure tho!

Yeah. New pick ups are really starting to become luxury vehicles IMO. They're built to be used conformably. I'm sure your dad is going to enjoy the shit out of it. Does he work in construction on something?

Yeah. New pick ups are really starting to become luxury vehicles IMO. They're built to be used conformably. I'm sure your dad is going to enjoy the shit out of it. Does he work in construction on something?

Yeah they aren't like the old trucks that were built for purpose over anything else thats for sure. They have all the higher end bells n whistles these days. His is one of the higher end versions too, but even the "plain" ones aren't so plain lol

Yeah he still buys fixes and flips houses here n there, but the Sierra is his new daily driver until his silverado SS stops anyway lol

The foxface keeps swimming into the glass. As if he's trying to get out. He'll stop for a minute or so, grab some gha, then get spooked by something and starts doing it again. Anyone ever experience this? The other 3 fish aren't bothering him and they seem to be fine.

The foxface keeps swimming into the glass. As if he's trying to get out. He'll stop for a minute or so, grab some gha, then get spooked by something and starts doing it again. Anyone ever experience this? The other 3 fish aren't bothering him and they seem to be fine.

Your not supposed to Vodka dose that heavy :wacko:

Are you standing close to the tank when he does this or doesn't matter where you are? I have a mollie that if I move near the tank darts all over the place but if I don't move is fine. Stupid fish lol

Your not supposed to Vodka dose that heavy :wacko:

Are you standing close to the tank when he does this or doesn't matter where you are? I have a mollie that if I move near the tank darts all over the place but if I don't move is fine. Stupid fish lol

Ha. no vodka.

He'll be fine before he sees me. But once he does he goes into that psychotic rhythm.

Ha. no vodka.

He'll be fine before he sees me. But once he does he goes into that psychotic rhythm.

Yeah probably just skittish being in a new home and everything. I don't think I'd worry about it to much, do you have a lid on the tank at all?

Yeah probably just skittish being in a new home and everything. I don't think I'd worry about it to much, do you have a lid on the tank at all?

Hope so.

Yep. Learned that lesson the hard way. I had a diy mesh top on the 12g long and it didnt stop anybody from going tile-surfing. Now I use eggcrate.

Second time trying the LRS food. Foxface is acting the same but the Kole is getting more comfortable.

I think I may move the MP10 from the left side to the back wall. Thoughts?

You're too kind. I was too lazy to restart the video. :rolleyes:

I've been sick since I walked out of that store. :unsure:

Really?! Dang I knew I was standing too close to you the whole time.

If I get sick Imma yell at you

Archived