ReefCleaners.org

Chad's 26g Is coming down!

Chadf

3 day weekend has begun, have I ever mentioned how awesome it is working 4 10s?

I think I'll spend some quality time with the fish tank.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FishDooD65

Been having chest pains off and on since December. So had to get a stress test to rule out any heart problems. Made me run on a treadmill up to 4.2 mph. 198 bpm the took pictures of my heart looking for blockage or anything not normal. I have a perfect heart they want me to uit smoking and control my anxiety.

wish the best for you bro. i am 28 and i smoked since i was 17. last year i called it quits and said never again. I had my cravings but after the first month, it was all downhill. I am happy to say i have been cigarette free for 1 year and 5 months. no more smelly clothes and nasty breath. mind over matter! you gotta want it and really want to quit, best thing i ever did. just giving you my 2 cents

3 day weekend has begun, have I ever mentioned how awesome it is working 4 10s? I think I'll spend some quality time with the fish tank.

Wow, 4 work days and three off. That's bad ass bro. That's alot of QT for the tank. You should take the corals out one by one and dust them off, put some armorial on em, polish the babies up.

FishDooD65

What are those zoanthids with the orange center?

possibly gorilla nipple zoas. i am almost 90% sure

3 day weekend has begun, have I ever mentioned how awesome it is working 4 10s? I think I'll spend some quality time with the fish tank.

lucky mofo! i used to work the same schedule 4 10hr days, 3 days off is awesome and give you a great amount of time to get anything done.

Sick tank! i love your zoas and ric garden! awesome sps and other pieces you have dude!
Thanks! :)

Wow, 4 work days and three off. That's bad ass bro. That's alot of QT for the tank. You should take the corals out one by one and dust them off, put some armorial on em, polish the babies up.
Lol, good idea.
possibly gorilla nipple zoas. i am almost 90% sure

lucky mofo! i used to work the same schedule 4 10hr days, 3 days off is awesome and give you a great amount of time to get anything done.

I don't think they're gorilla nips, bought them from a collector as a cheap no namer. I did see them named on a vendor's site a few days ago, don't remember where or the name though.

10s kind of sucked at first, but once you get used to it just seems like a normal day of work. The week goes by fast! Unfortunately so do weekends.

I just read this entire thread...page 1-11....Awesome tank

I am sincerely jealous...I have a 10 gallon that I want to do a similar build...Any advice?

And the .45 flower blast was sweet too lol

I just read this entire thread...page 1-11....Awesome tank

I am sincerely jealous...I have a 10 gallon that I want to do a similar build...Any advice?

And the .45 flower blast was sweet too lol

Wow thank you.

Hmm advice... I don't have a whole lot to add since you just read this thread, you know my setup. Just plan your stocking wisely since you won't be able to fit a whole lot.

Does anyone else's clownfish bite them? If I go near their gsp the male bites me, the female hits me with her tail. I hit back too, it's amusing.

Need video of clownfish slapping you.

Need video of clownfish slapping you.

I'll see if I can get one later after the wife gets home. I'm gonna warn you, when I get bit I jump like a little girl.

I think this is my favorite coral, don't even know what it is.

image-34.jpg

It's done some growing since I got it.

016-1.jpg

I meant the part about you jumping like a little girl. :closedeyes:

Every time, I made my wife stick her hand in there today. They don't bite her, she was even petting the female and she just stayed there chilling in the gsp letting her do it.

What's the timeline on those two growth pics above? So cool to see what that little two stub Digi turned into. Do you still have that Pseudochromis, they are a beautiful fish but can be little bastards.

What's the timeline on those two growth pics above? So cool to see what that little two stub Digi turned into. Do you still have that Pseudochromis, they are a beautiful fish but can be little bastards.

1 year and 5 months. That's a royal gramma, still have it. Super shy, keeps to itself in a cave, only see it occasionally to eat.

Beautiful tank Chad! I'm loving the monti caps!

Thanks, I'll be keeping an eye on that ada of yours.

Archived