Pod Your Reef

Chad's 26g Is coming down!

Chadf

Seeing as this build is to the point of sitting around watching coral grow maybe I should do something about this...

003.jpg

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah cable management. You could use a few wire ties to neaten it up a bit.

Got any pics of your crocea clam?

Ah cable management. You could use a few wire ties to neaten it up a bit.Got any pics of your crocea clam?
I'll get a pic of the clam tomorrow after the lights come on. In the meantime I'll see if I can dig up an older pic from photobucket, not sure if I have one.

Gorgeous tank you have here. I saw you got some nominations for TOTM! I hope you get the recognition :happy:
Thanks! I'm keeping an eye on that new cube build of yours.

Thanks! I'm keeping an eye on that new cube build of yours.

I'm hoping next week will be a big week for the new cube :)
FlowerMama

yep- your tank is gorgeous. I noticed your bow front right away when I joined because there don't seem to be many people with them. Loving your contrast in colors and textures.

####! Anibal Sanchez lost his no hitter in the 9th :(

This is the only pic I have of the clam, taken over a year ago. Sad, sad Chad.

759.jpg

yep- your tank is gorgeous. I noticed your bow front right away when I joined because there don't seem to be many people with them. Loving your contrast in colors and textures.

Thanks!

1 hour from CC omgomgomg Man how Fn convenient is that.

That would be, to close for my wallets comfort though. I'm one away from a almost barren desert with sum cactus w/ a abandon RV.

So not fair.

Seeing as this build is to the point of sitting around watching coral grow maybe I should do something about this...

Yes u should, Whatcha thinking?

1 hour from CC omgomgomg Man how Fn convenient is that.

That would be, to close for my wallets comfort though. I'm one away from a almost barren desert with sum cactus w/ a abandon RV.

So not fair.

Yes u should, Whatcha thinking?

I know, I might have to setup a grow out/frag tank for the sole purpose of making money off high end CC sps.

No big plans for in the stand. Probably just find a new power strip to mount and then tidy up the wires real nice like. Clean up the salt and put my supplements in there instead of sitting on the floor in the dining room.

I know, I might have to setup a grow out/frag tank for the sole purpose of making money off high end CC sps. No big plans for in the stand. Probably just find a new power strip to mount and then tidy up the wires real nice like. Clean up the salt and put my supplements in there instead of sitting on the floor in the dining room.

Yea, i like that idea. Im in support of a additional tank regardless of motive. Id be your fist customer on some of those cherries though.

Than you also have a place to park some of those cherry frags from your bowfront. Its just a matter of time before they need trimming.

Than you also have a place to park some of those cherry frags from your bowfront. Its just a matter of time before they need trimming.

Right on, right now my trimmings go in the garbage can. If I plan on cutting a decent piece I have to line someone up ahead of time to pick up the fresh cut since I have absolutely nowhere to put a frag. I can see it happening once winter gets close.

bencollinz

q4wsd4wdwwwwwwwwwwdqqsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

^^^my son says "hi". hitting random keys as we read your thread

003.jpg

Just close the cabinet door :D All gone ;)

q4wsd4wdwwwwwwwwwwdqqsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ^^^my son says "hi". hitting random keys as we read your thread
Hi ben's son :)

Just close the cabinet door :D All gone ;)
I think I may go with that suggestion.

####! Anibal Sanchez lost his no hitter in the 9th :(

This is the only pic I have of the clam, taken over a year ago. Sad, sad Chad.

759.jpg

Thanks!

Okay cool. Now when we get an updated clam shot we can compare growth from a year ago. Gotta give the blue crocea some love and can't let the SPS gets all the attention.

Just got rid of a couple zoa frags and moved things around to attempt to clean up the sand bed. Didn't really make a dent, I think I might sell four more. That should do the trick.

You got one of them deepish sandbeds. :)

Tank continues to look fantastic, great pictures, but need more!

You got one of them deepish sandbeds. :)

Tank continues to look fantastic, great pictures, but need more!

Yea it's deepish, 4.5" in the front sloping to 5" in the back.

Opinions on what I did trying to open up the sand a little bit?? (Notice over behind and somewhat next to the gsp too.) Ended up getting rid of three plugs for now.

Before

image-29.jpg

After

image-41.jpg

image-40.jpg

Looks great. Those Palys have put on some serious growth. Whats up w/ that Lepto. Is it bleaching?

Yea a little bit, has great color way back under the birdsnest where it barely gets light. It isn't as bad as the pic makes it look.

Utter chaos and solid golds are growing like mad. The god of wars have a bunch of new polyps but they've shrunk, lost color, and don't open all the way. Must not like the light. The rainbows are just mad because I had just moved them.

Archived