Innovative Marine Aquariums

Chad's 26g Is coming down!

Chadf

I really like the coralife fixture I have, it's not as pretty as the ati fixture but I've got no complaints.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha I saw that. I don't mind spending a couple hundred on a coral, but $800... I don't think so.

Your sps growth looks good. I'd say get more acros, you can never have enough. Lol

But agreed $800 for that? No way. They go for $40-$100 depending on the size down here in Florida.

Your sps growth looks good. I'd say get more acros, you can never have enough. Lol

But agreed $800 for that? No way. They go for $40-$100 depending on the size down here in Florida.

More acros are better than less acros.

More acros are better than less acros.
More LPS is better than SPS any day of the week. :) I am laying in bed searching the net enjoying my first Saturday off in 6 weeks.
Kfmmartin19

Generally I don't like bowfronts, probably cuz not many ppl have decent ones set up. However, this tank is incredible!

More LPS is better than SPS any day of the week. :) I am laying in bed searching the net enjoying my first Saturday off in 6 weeks.

Nice, I hope you're enjoying your day off. I just woke up from like a 5 hour nap :)

Generally I don't like bowfronts, probably cuz not many ppl have decent ones set up. However, this tank is incredible!

Thank you!

Deleted User 4

I can hear the coralwhispers from the sps and lps, and even zoas. They want to try something they've never experienced before, LEDs.

I can hear the coralwhispers from the sps and lps, and even zoas. They want to try something they've never experienced before, LEDs.

Lol, I don't think so.

At least I had a short laugh from trying.

How many times are you going to change your name? :D

At least I had a short laugh from trying.

I'll give them a chance if I ever get a tank shorter than 24".

Deleted User 4
How many times are you going to change your name? :D
It's going to be a long while this time... Don't want to irritate cm again haha.

I'll give them a chance if I ever get a tank shorter than 24".
How long is this tank? Yeah problem with LEDs are you need more the better for longer tanks. LEDs are just more convenient on smaller nano tanks, hence why you see 20 LEDs units on a large tank all the time for a competence against metal halides.
It's going to be a long while this time... Don't want to irritate cm again haha.

How long is this tank? Yeah problem with LEDs are you need more the better for longer tanks. LEDs are just more convenient on smaller nano tanks, hence why you see 20 LEDs units on a large tank all the time for a competence against metal halides.

24"

Deleted User 4

Looks the same except you added a new green acro piece on the top right. And maybe a few digitata's on the top have grown a bit. And the top blue acro as well.

Looks the same except you added a new green acro piece on the top right. And maybe a few digitata's on the top have grown a bit. And the top blue acro as well.

Well seeing as it's the same tank after two months I'd hope it looks about the same. IMO sps are showing pretty good growth in a short amount of time.

What's up broski, hows this fine Saturday treating u
Pretty good. Just got done cutting grass, eating some leftover pizza. Gotta clean the tank's glass and mix some sw for tomorrow. Yourself?

You have some great growth bro.
Thank ya. :)
Nice man, whatcha gettin the ol lady and moms for mothers day. I need some last minute ideas.

Old lady's not a mom so she's getting nothing, probably just going to get my mom some flowers tomorrow.

Archived