Innovative Marine Aquariums

Chad's 26g Is coming down!

Chadf

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Old lady's not a mom so she's getting nothing, probably just going to get my mom some flowers tomorrow.
I have to work till about 2 tomorrow. Mom doesn't want much. She just wants her backyard mulched patio re finished then lunch and a new grill put together. All while my brother is spending time with his wife and kids. He did invite her over for dinner. I always get the project list and I am suppose to be the favorite.

3 month progression looks good Chad.

Thanks, the tank is doing well.

I have to work till about 2 tomorrow. Mom doesn't want much. She just wants her backyard mulched patio re finished then lunch and a new grill put together. All while my brother is spending time with his wife and kids. He did invite her over for dinner. I always get the project list and I am suppose to be the favorite.

Not much huh.

255.00 w/ 2 hours bro :(

I'm tapping out

I wouldn't go any higher either, wish you could've stole it though.

Does anyone else's clownfish bite them? If I go near their gsp the male bites me, the female hits me with her tail. I hit back too, it's amusing.

shaneandjohn
Does anyone else's clownfish bite them? If I go near their gsp the male bites me, the female hits me with her tail. I find it amusing.

Yes Chad. I get Bit By My Clowns in Both of My Tanks. It doesn't hurt, But sometimes it startles me when I don't se it coming!

Does anyone else's clownfish bite them? If I go near their gsp the male bites me, the female hits me with her tail. I hit back too, it's amusing.
calling clown abuse hot line on you.

The bluish/purplish one right under the green monti cap? That's a chalice.

Had a heart stress test today. Have you ever done wanna those Chad?
Nope, how'd it go?

Been having chest pains off and on since December. So had to get a stress test to rule out any heart problems. Made me run on a treadmill up to 4.2 mph. 198 bpm the took pictures of my heart looking for blockage or anything not normal. I have a perfect heart they want me to uit smoking and control my anxiety.

Been having chest pains off and on since December. So had to get a stress test to rule out any heart problems. Made me run on a treadmill up to 4.2 mph. 198 bpm the took pictures of my heart looking for blockage or anything not normal. I have a perfect heart they want me to uit smoking and control my anxiety.

I hope everything's alright with you. I chew 3 cans a day and drink about 6-7 cups of coffee a day, that can't be good on the heart. My anxiety is under control though with a daily dose of Xanax :)

LoL coffee and cokes trigger my anxiety. I need to drink more water.

You need more corals and less lawns in your life. I think that's called retirement or winning the lottery. Dam one day, screw work and maintenance my own tanks for a living. Now that's the american dream.

You need more corals and less lawns in your life. I think that's called retirement or winning the lottery. Dam one day, screw work and maintenance my own tanks for a living. Now that's the american dream.

I might be opening an lfs after I pay off my house, the wife is on board. You can't buy anything but brown sps within an hour of me unless you get it from another reefer.

I might be opening an lfs after I pay off my house, the wife is on board. You can't buy anything but brown sps within an hour of me unless you get it from another reefer.

Man i would be afraid to turn my hobby into a jobby and crap me out. But if you can find the balance, hell yea that would be sweet.

Why do smokers even bother going to the doctor?

:D

Half serious, and hoping you get your health in order. I'm 49, non smoker, drink 10 diet pops a day, no chest pai.. ... ....... . .

Why do smokers even bother going to the doctor?

:D

Half serious, and hoping you get your health in order. I'm 49, non smoker, drink 10 diet pops a day, no chest pai.. ... ....... . .

Just because you smoke doesn't mean you are worthless person. It is a addiction that is hard to stop. I am pretty healthy for 36 years old. Other than the normal aches and pains from years of hard work I feel great. I just kept having a sharp pain in my chest that needed checked out. 10 pops a day is horrible.

Archived