Innovative Marine Aquariums

Chad's 26g Is coming down!

Chadf

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can I ask about your dosing schedule?

Every night I dose 3 16oz bottle capfuls of part 1, and 3 16oz bottle capfuls of part 2. Twice a week I dose 1 gallon jug capful of tech m.

Every time, I made my wife stick her hand in there today. They don't bite her, she was even petting the female and she just stayed there chilling in the gsp letting her do it.

:o no! Video request #2!

Got my house appraised today, the appraisal guy took a pic of my tank for himself :)

According to his unofficial estimate my house is worth $25,000 more than I paid for it :D

Today is my 100th day of sobriety!

No updates on the tank, all is wonderful.

Dude that's phenomenal! Congratulations Chad

Today is my 100th day of sobriety!

That's awesome! keep it up....I just hit 6 months myself

I have found this hobby to be equally addicting and much more satisfying....probably a little better for my health too lol

Except for the loss of sleep due to nano-reef.com haha

That's awesome! keep it up....I just hit 6 months myself

I have found this hobby to be equally addicting and much more satisfying....probably a little better for my health too lol

Except for the loss of sleep due to nano-reef.com haha

I totally hear you, for a while I neglected my tank by going straight to the bar after work and passing out as soon as I got home. Now all of my focus is on the fish tank and NR. I'm one of those people who have to be engulfed with something, much more satisfaction in reefing. I just woke up in the middle of the night to pee, here I am :)

I totally hear you, for a while I neglected my tank by going straight to the bar after work and passing out as soon as I got home. Now all of my focus is on the fish tank and NR. I'm one of those people who have to be engulfed with something, much more satisfaction in reefing. I just woke up in the middle of the night to pee, here I am :)

I totally understand....I got so bad that I decided not to pay my power bill, and my first tank that had been running for 3 years didn't make it...

Epic fail....But yea I gotta be hooked on something and this is my drug of choice

Hey where do you get your SPS from usually? None of the LFS's stock SPS here.

Ive only had LPS and softies but I really want to try SPS now

haha, sleep, p, NR. hell yea. Its a sick hobby like that.

I totally understand....I got so bad that I decided not to pay my power bill, and my first tank that had been running for 3 years didn't make it...

Epic fail....But yea I gotta be hooked on something and this is my drug of choice

Hey where do you get your SPS from usually? None of the LFS's stock SPS here.

Ive only had LPS and softies but I really want to try SPS now

Congrads on your sobriety also man. Glad u rediscovered reefing however drugs are certainly cheaper,lol

Yea Chad knows all the good SPS hot spots. He always enabling my borderline coral addition w/ some tempting links to all the good ish.

Every night I dose 3 16oz bottle capfuls of part 1, and 3 16oz bottle capfuls of part 2. Twice a week I dose 1 gallon jug capful of tech m.

Are you twisting off the cap from the bottle? or are you using the shot glass / measuring measuring cup they provide? Also, are you dumping all three shots at once or are you spreading it out through the day? Just curious, I'm finding I need to dose quite a bit now to keep my levels in range.

Congrats on the century mark! I think I may have also hit the century mark, but doing the opposite... ;)

Are you twisting off the cap from the bottle? or are you using the shot glass / measuring measuring cup they provide? Also, are you dumping all three shots at once or are you spreading it out through the day? Just curious, I'm finding I need to dose quite a bit now to keep my levels in range. Congrats on the century mark! I think I may have also hit the century mark, but doing the opposite... ;)
I just use the twist off bottle caps, never got a measuring cup with reef fusions or tech m. I do them all at once, part 2 about 15 mins after part 1. I do my dosing at sunset since corals do their growing at night. Whether that helps or not I do not know, but I figure why not.

Congrads on your sobriety also man. Glad u rediscovered reefing however drugs are certainly cheaper,lol Yea Chad knows all the good SPS hot spots. He always enabling my borderline coral addition w/ some tempting links to all the good ish.
Borderline coral addiction? Haha

Yea, serious. I just have a little burning ember of passion for buying corals. Nothing more nothing less. Wouldn't you say

Yea, serious. I just have a little burning ember of passion for buying corals. Nothing more nothing less. Wouldn't you say

Yea you don't have an addiction at all, you're good.

mrhighline

I think this is my favorite coral, don't even know what it is.

Blue Tort acro ... I just picked up a frag for my Solana ( well my son did, I let him pick something from by buddies frag tank).

Blue Tort acro ... I just picked up a frag for my Solana ( well my son did, I let him pick something from by buddies frag tank).

Thanks, I had no idea it was a tort.

Yea you don't have an addiction at all, you're good.

Yea, thanks. Thats what i was thinking also,lol

Is this whats called the first step, admitting when..... Nah im good :P A life w/ out coral is a life not worth living

Today I found out that cherrycorals is only an hour from me, makes me mad that I never knew this. Now I feel the need to set up another tank.

Archived