Innovative Marine Aquariums

Chad's 26g Is coming down!

Chadf

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your tank is amazing and the simplicity is inspiring!

Clownfish will eat eggs that are not viable, and this being their first clutch, they may eat them because they don't know better. They will spawn again.

Thanks for the kind words marvin and for the info kat.

Love your zoa's garden :)

Thanks. It's ok, I went through a phase and have thinned it out a bit recently.

I need to setup another tank. Watching coral grow and cleaning the glass once in a while is getting boring. I'm thinking once winter gets close, can't decide what size I want to go with though. The display will be small enough that the sump will be bigger than it, I know that much. And it will involve drilling lots of holes.

Do you feed your corals? I'm very heavy feeding my lps corals grow fast:D
Nope

Holy Luya, yes please do! omgomgomg Music to my ears.
Lol

I think I'm gonna pick up another mp10 with tomorrow's OT money, run them alternating on a timer. Should kick up detritus nicely.

3rd spawn and counting for my clownfish. But they changed the spot they spawn on. Not sure if that is normal or they didn't like the spot they did the first 2 spawns on.

Nice! It's been 10-11 days for mine and nothing yet.

No that is not for me. Got some aluminum from work for a guy on here and drilled and tapped it to his specs.

No that is not for me. Got some aluminum from work for a guy on here and drilled and tapped it to his specs.

omgomgomg

Just bought a black axil chromis, along with a feather duster and super Tongan nassarious snail to fulfill live aquaria's minimum order requirement.

Woohoo, LA order is being delivered to work today. I freaking fell off a 5 gallon bucket, onto concrete, flat of my back, with a >100 lb steel part I was working on landing on me yesterday. That shall be my excuse for leaving early with my fish, I wouldn't even go in if it wasn't being delivered to work. Damn ups isn't giving me the option to have it held, can't figure out why, FedEx makes it so easy.

jedimasterben

UPS requires the package to be processed as 'held for pickup' before the label is even printed. Takes a lot of bitching at CS to be able to get that changed, and even then they won't do it sometimes.

UPS requires the package to be processed as 'held for pickup' before the label is even printed. Takes a lot of bitching at CS to be able to get that changed, and even then they won't do it sometimes.

Check tracking this morning, still scheduled to deliver to work, ####ing go to work, ups never shows up. Come home, check tracking, it's held at a ups location 40 mins away. Gee thanks ups! Worked in pain for nothing and get to drive an hour and a half too, one or the other would've been nice.

Archived