Innovative Marine Aquariums

Chad's 26g Is coming down!

Chadf

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bluuuue clam…, madly growing SPS corals, the beautiful collection of zoas. I am depressed :D

Congratulations, beautiful tank! :bowdown:

If you fragged off the lowest branches of the birdsnest to let more light below, you could mount some of the zoas on the rock next to the balstos and lepto.
Might do that eventually, for now I have to keep the lepto in the shade as much as possible. It's doing a little bleaching on me where it's most exposed.

The bluuuue clam…, madly growing SPS corals, the beautiful collection of zoas. I am depressed :DCongratulations, beautiful tank! http://www.nano-reef.com/index.php?s=45094b08ae7cc2cd33f4933ad8a1e8d2&&app=forums&module=extras&section=legends#'>:bowdown:
Thanks! :)

I haven't posted a pic of where the tank resides, so here it is hanging out in the dining room.

image-37.jpg

Looks great! I like the sea-life theme you have going on in that bowl on the table too. :D
Awesome tank man! Following along. That colony in the middle is awesome! Nice work

Thanks, I'm following your thread as well.

Dude, what's w/ the four remotes. I'm a little tech jealous right now.

Haha, cable, surround sound, tv, and blu ray. I should only have the cable and surround out but I haven't put the tv and blu ray away since I watched a movie a couple weeks ago.

Edit: .....put away :)

Those two cats are so planning there Shawshank Redemption style escape.

No not my buddies... Well maybe one of them is.

jedimasterben

Haha, cable, surround sound, tv, and blu ray. I should only have the cable and surround out but I haven't put the tv and blu ray away since I watched a movie a couple weeks ago.

Edit: .....put away :)

Dude, Logitech Harmony those things! http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Harmony-Remote-Control-Silver/dp/B004OVECU0/ref=sr_sp-atf_image_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1369661782&sr=8-1&keywords=logitech+harmony

jedimasterben

Psh. All you do is plug it into your computer, tell it what devices you have, and then push 'watch tv' or 'watch a movie'. Couldn't be simpler, I promise!

Psh. All you do is plug it into your computer, tell it what devices you have, and then push 'watch tv' or 'watch a movie'. Couldn't be simpler, I promise!

I bookmarked it for now.

wow, looks great! you need a bigger tank to expand!

Thanks, I'm torn on a bigger tank. Started with a 55, then 85, then 150, now this. I hated the maintenance on the 150, hence the major downsize. This is by far the easiest tank to take care of that I've had, I don't really enjoy the upkeep aspect of the hobby so I don't want to mess that up.

FlowerMama

Do you whittle down the plug on the sps frag disk? I barely see it in yours unless you've drilled and it's just hiding.

Do you whittle down the plug on the sps frag disk? I barely see it in yours unless you've drilled and it's just hiding.

Most of them aren't on plugs. The 4 or so that are on plugs are so grown out and encrusted you can't see them. I prefer to just glue the coral straight to the rock.

Season over for the Red Wings :(

The Tigers lost again today too, double :( :(

At least we're still in first place :)

It's been a little over 6 weeks since I ran any water tests so I figured I'd check everything today. All params are right where I want them as always, I really don't know why I bother testing.

bencollinz

It's been a little over 6 weeks since I ran any water tests so I figured I'd check everything today. All params are right where I want them as always, I really don't know why I bother testing.

just to be sure. I randomly tested and my phos went up to .59 from zero.

Archived