Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Chad's 26g Is coming down!

Chadf

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trust me, it wont take long. Give it 3 months and you'll have a nice branching mini colony.

I'm hoping you're right. I started the tank with frags like this, thought I was done with that crap. Guess I've been spoiled lately, the last couple pieces I've bought were colonies.

O Shit! WTH, you crazy guy. I see a replacement for the replacement in the near future :oLets see it anyway.

Nah, as long as it doesn't die on me it's not going anywhere. I just hate buying branchless sticks, that'll teach me only to buy wysiwyg.

This side was obviously the bottom, the back looks much brighter and has better PE. It's only been in the tank for less than 2 hours.

image-20.jpg

That's huge, you'll be shocked how fast it grows. I killed all but a fingernail sized piece of mine and it's finally starting to branch out.

Nothing new to report, besides trimming up the big sour apple birdsnest a little bit. Just watching coral grow, oh the excitement.

What up! Whatcha cookin over there

Not a thing, just sitting back watching coral grow.

Dude sick tank, I like it!

Thanks!

I need a new T5 24'' light for my display fuge. Considering the good growth results your having. This might be the right light for me. You like yours?

I need a new T5 24'' light for my display fuge. Considering the good growth results your having. This might be the right light for me. You like yours?

For sure, I can't think of anything bad about it actually.

The pink birdsnest is slowly coloring up, it also has a bunch of little nubs starting. Needs branches! :)

Wow! Growth looks awesome! What do you do when things get more crowded?

Ideally I just want to let nature take care of it, but if something I like more is losing the battle I'll frag the aggressor. I have already fragged the monti cap, hydnophora, gsp, and birdsnest though.

Check out the noticeable growth on the digi. The top pic was taken 3 weeks ago, the bottom was just taken. Not much but pretty impressive for only three weeks IMO.

image-9.jpg

image-25.jpg

Yeah that's awesome growth in 3 weeks. Coral looks super happy. I still want to go t5. The ati fixture is awesome, but it has to be hung. I'm planning on moving this summer so I don't want to drill holes in ceiling or walls. I'm researching other fixtures.

How many fish do you have in your tank?

Also do you have any asterinas? I've got a million of them and oh think they're chomping on my coralline. I can see where they eat it on the backwall and I'm not sure if I should get rid of them.

Yeah that's awesome growth in 3 weeks. Coral looks super happy. I still want to go t5. The ati fixture is awesome, but it has to be hung. I'm planning on moving this summer so I don't want to drill holes in ceiling or walls. I'm researching other fixtures.

How many fish do you have in your tank?

Also do you have any asterinas? I've got a million of them and oh think they're chomping on my coralline. I can see where they eat it on the backwall and I'm not sure if I should get rid of them.

Yellow tang, occy pair, coral beauty, and royal gramma.

Nope, no asterinas here.

Archived