SaltCritters.com

Chad's 26g Is coming down!

Chadf

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think you need some bone cutters and about 4 hours of free time. You can fit more...you can all ways fit more.

Nah, this isn't a frag tank bud. Colonies are where it's at.

The rest of Christmas came today, I should be stocked up for a while.

RTN has stopped on the selago, still possible STN at the base. Not sure if it's from fragging/gluing, or if it's going to recover yet.

Besides that... Clean glass, new bulbs, and everything else is looking amazing.

Will do, the one in the back I assume? My wife tells me I'm color blind. And thanks!

I think you said it was a sour apple birdsnest in another post. the big colony on the lower right. the biggest one.

I think you said it was a sour apple birdsnest in another post. the big colony on the lower right. the biggest one.

Ah ok. I could frag that any time for you, I don't want to ship though (not sure where in mi you are). If you need shipping I got mine from this guy, he will ship for $25 http://www.michiganreefers.com/forums/selling-forums/134008-sps-lps-zoas-softies-build-suit.html

im in 586. m59 and 94 area . where is lambertvile? I take it on the west side of the state. thanks for the link. hes got some nice corals for good prices.

im in 586. m59 and 94 area . where is lambertvile? I take it on the west side of the state. thanks for the link. hes got some nice corals for good prices.

I'm a couple miles north of Toledo.

Ah ok. I could frag that any time for you, I don't want to ship though (not sure where in mi you are). If you need shipping I got mine from this guy, he will ship for $25 http://www.michiganreefers.com/forums/selling-forums/134008-sps-lps-zoas-softies-build-suit.html'>http://www.michiganreefers.com/forums/selling-forums/134008-sps-lps-zoas-softies-build-suit.html
Why no shipping? You need a crash course in shipping? You could make extra cash for a bigger tank. :)

Seems like there are a lot of guys selling nice frags in your area on Michigan reefers, I used to drive up that way for coral all the time.

Why no shipping? You need a crash course in shipping? You could make extra cash for a bigger tank. :)
I've thrown away all of my styrofoam boxes, plus I'm lazy remember. I'm not in this hobby to make money, I usually only frag out of necessity and sell for cheaper than I bought it for. Just not worth the trouble for $20, sorry reef.

no problems. im lazy also and you are right 20$ isn't worth the time involved. yea there are lots of guys around here that sell frags at good prices.

This is really amazing. I don't think half of those beautiful corals, etc are available where I live. Beautiful.

Thank you. I didn't buy any coral from my lfs, either drove a 2 hr radius picking up frags from other hobbyists or ordered online.

Dude bummer on the Selago. Glad to hear it's back under control. Did you dip that bad boy when it came in. Alot of his corals are so fresh when i get em, all kinds of goodies are in the dip bowl when i pull the corals out.

Dude bummer on the Selago. Glad to hear it's back under control. Did you dip that bad boy when it came in. Alot of his corals are so fresh when i get em, all kinds of goodies are in the dip bowl when i pull the corals out.

Unfortunately no, but so far it seems everything's going to be ok. Weird that I had it for a couple weeks then all of a sudden bam, overnight. No?

Yea, that's kinda weird that that was the only coral in your tank affected?

Yep, everything else looks fine, great PE and all. I actually just checked out the selago again, STN is slowly getting worse at the base. I'm not really worried about losing the one coral, just don't want the whole tank infected. I think I'm gonna pick up some dip tomorrow just to see what comes off and could be in the tank. I also think I'll be getting rid of the selago either way, I've been coral shopping since this issue began and found something else I want to put there.

The hot pink bn is supposed to come Friday.

Rainbow infusions are up from 1 polyp to 4. Utter chaos has gone from 3 to sprouting number 5. God of war has gone from 2 to sprouting number 6.

One of my rics completely split today, the rest aren't far behind.

No other sps have been affecting by the selago's rtn event, still holding my breath. PE is getting better everyday since I started feeding phyto a lot heavier than I was, definately can't complain about PE now. I need to get a pic of the pink lemonade's, it's nuts.

Got the birdsnest today. It's just a 3" stick and I didn't realize I glued it with the more colored up side towards the back wall until the light came on :(

I don't have patience for it to branch and color up!

Archived