inTank Media Baskets

Chad's 26g Is coming down!

Chadf

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice clean look. I thought this was much bigger than 26 gallons. That stylo is huge! I like the growth on the orange cap too.

Nice clean look. I thought this was much bigger than 26 gallons. That stylo is huge! I like the growth on the orange cap too.

I know, that thing's growth is out of control! I'm really going to need to start trimming it. Funny, someone else just commented on the cap's growth yesterday on my local forum.

K, quit slakkin. Where's the pictures buddy??

Haha sorry. I'll get them up tomorrow, lights are out for the night.

Yea, yea, likely story. Ive heard that one before...J/K can't wait to see your new scores. All my frags from him came in with serious thick stringy algae on the plugs. But my tangs and cuc made quick work of it.

Some craptastic pics as promised! I had to take them under only blue+ because they were completely washed out.

7b05b7fc-38b7-41da-8f95-b7e16db4b73e.jpg

33880cdd-eb2d-4d83-9698-e2d9e0aa2645.jpg

b85ef8fa-8405-49ce-8231-f42d485580da.jpg

Some craptastic pics as promised! I had to take them under only blue+ because they were completely washed out.

7b05b7fc-38b7-41da-8f95-b7e16db4b73e.jpg

33880cdd-eb2d-4d83-9698-e2d9e0aa2645.jpg

b85ef8fa-8405-49ce-8231-f42d485580da.jpg

Suppa sick! It looks like there 's maybe three Utter Chaos there, one hiding in the back? Hell yea! Damn i need sum God Of Wars like i need air right now. They look crazy bright. What's that first one? It looks like a souped up Sunny D and Vivid Rainbow combo on there best day :) How about a partial FTS showing them all three together for size and color comparison.

Suppa sick! It looks like there 's maybe three Utter Chaos there, one hiding in the back? Hell yea! Damn i need sum God Of Wars like i need air right now. They look crazy bright. What's that first one? It looks like a souped up Sunny D and Vivid Rainbow combo on there best day :) How about a partial FTS showing them all three together for size and color comparison.

Yea 3 utter chaos. The first one is the CB rainbow infusions (1 mature polyp and 2 babies). The god of war is pretty sweet but I really can't wait for those rainbows to grow out. I'll get some more pics up in the next couple days.

Nice tank! How often do you do WC and what are you running as far as chemical filtration?

Thanks! I change 4 gallons weekly. No chemical filtration, just a skimmer and biological filtration.

Zia, I'll get that pic you requested after my new paly comes. I know, I'm slacking again.

I did get the solid gold palys, love them! Haven't got the camera out yet though, so I dug up some old pics...

10/17/11

001-3.jpg

12/3/11

013-1.jpg

4/28/12

760.jpg

3/8/13

061.jpg

My ride when I had it slammed

untitled.jpg

My every day carry

IMG_1790.jpg

.45 Federal HST shot through milk jugs

IMG_1453.jpg

You don't see one of these every day

005.jpg

023.jpg

020.jpg

And an extra shitty pic taken just for Zia, I can't wait for this area to grow out

011-1.jpg

Not too shabby. Showing some good growth.

Thanks for swinging by boss, I'm definitely liking that all z&p tank of yours too.

eddiecorrea

Thanks for swinging by boss, I'm definitely liking that all z&p tank of yours too.

Thanks. I need to update. I've got like 5 or 6 more atleast. I'm just lazy

How is the growth on those vice zoas?

I have those too. hahaha

How is the growth on those vice zoas?

They grew pretty good for a while, kind of hit a peak since they are only growing over sand now.

Well I didn't make it to the swap, so no new goodies. But I am getting a 4.5" red dragon mini colony either this weekend or the following :D

Ordered some BRS reef saver rock yesterday to build up the back wall a little so I have somewhere to put the red dragon. Looks like I'm picking it up this weekend! That rock is going to be such an eye sore until it colors up, I'm hoping it does very quickly.

What do you think of the KZ fiji purple bulb? I am going back and fourth between that bulb and 1 other to complete my 6 bulb combo. Gonna run 4 blue + the ATI coral bulb and still up in the air on the last one.

Sorry bro, been slakin, i subscribed so i can stay abreast of all the amazing z/p madness.

The first one is the CB rainbow infusions (1 mature polyp and 2 babies)

Dang you got two babies on that one, NICE! That really makes what you paid all the sweeter for that paly :)

You don't see one of these every day

005.jpg

And an extra shitty pic taken just for Zia, I can't wait for this area to grow out

011-1.jpg

That Gold Paly looks the same as a bad A$$ Scarface and it is Killa! Man it's a monsta size paly!

Wow that last pic is what its all about in my book! Even with all those colony's and Utters, Rasta's hanging out, that Rainbow is still blowing them all away!

What do you think of the KZ fiji purple bulb? I am going back and fourth between that bulb and 1 other to complete my 6 bulb combo. Gonna run 4 blue + the ATI coral bulb and still up in the air on the last one.

It doesn't really do much visually to the overall look of the tank, but brings out colors in coral that you'd otherwise likley be missing IMO. I would definately include it in any T5 setup.

Archived