Innovative Marine Aquariums

••2012 Nano-reef Christmas gift exchange!•••

JR!

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ooh, tracking tells me somebody might get a delivery today.

omgomgomg

my tracking indicates the same thing! Somone should have some fun new items today!

I won't be telling who I had to buy gifts for. I think it is more fun not knowing.

On that note I got my last item yesterday so I'll ship tonight or tomorrow.

I hope ups/FedEx leaves a note if they don't leave it at the door. Sometimes they just drop packages off at the condo office with no notice.

If my person wants to keep it a secret, can they pm JR the expected delivery date, so I know when to expect a package?

Looks like my gift was delivered yesterday. Someones holding out on us.. :ninja:

If you shipped USPS typically, in my experience, the tracking says delivered 24hrs in advanced of delivery

If you shipped USPS typically, in my experience, the tracking says delivered 24hrs in advanced of delivery

I used UPS so I could save a trip to the post office

Yay Christmas!

Look what I got!!

7AB6D07D-orig.jpg

A nano mag! I need a new one for my tank at work!

Purigen! Will be going into my 25 gallon tank as soon as it's done cycling!

Eshopps frag plugs! I love these! I bought an Eshopps frag rack that uses these. I love these things, they don't look like giant white round discs. I'll be using these soon. I have a birdsnest that needs to be moved to a plug to get it away from some GSP.

An AC70! Believe it or not, I wanted to play around with putting a HOB fuge on the new 25 gallon tank, but all of my AC70's are currently in service. Now I can work on it while the tank cycles!

I'm guessing that my secret santa is KidCNU from the return address on the package. ;)

Thank you so much! Awesome stuff!

Lawnman I'm sending you lotsa invisible presents for delivery starting now.

:D

AWESOME :happydance:

I used UPS so I could save a trip to the post office

My mailman delivered a UPS package to me yesterday. He said USPS is helping UPS and Fedex deliver ground packages. Fedex is flying USPS overnight packages :huh:

great guess islandoftiki. Im glad that you can use the things I sent it was fun playing detective of the things you might be able to use.

AWESOME :happydance:

My mailman delivered a UPS package to me yesterday. He said USPS is helping UPS and Fedex deliver ground packages. Fedex is flying USPS overnight packages :huh:

Dang holiday shippments started early this year, usually they dont start with that 'till mid december. I think that finals may have an effect on my recipient as well though.

My gift for my person should be here today, so I will send out on Monday, 12/10.

Next week should be a fun week for a lot of people!

Happy to say that the package came in today and will be going out on Monday!!

Archived