Top Shelf Aquatics

••2012 Nano-reef Christmas gift exchange!•••

JR!

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya I got a few things in for my person. Hopefully the other stuff shows. This vendor is notoriously slow at shipping. But I did order last week so hopefully it works out.

Are we gonna find out who sent the items? We should all put a note with our screen names on it in the box

I can put a note in the box with my screen name but I am thinking that I am going to hold off for the person to post pics of the items and then I will be like "Your welcome and Merry Christmas!"

Come on guys! Don't open anything till the big day :lol:

I guess I can thank my father for giving me patience during christmas. He would never let me open presents before Christmas morning. I swear one time I tried to go to sleep at 6 Pm just so I wouldn't have to feel the wait. Of course I woke up a whole 2 hours after going to sleep :angry:

I really hated that rule. But now that I look back, it made opening presents that much better. Nothing will ever really come close to the feeling of being 8 and seeing a sega genesis under the small humble tree that my father always had for us. I ended up playing sonic and vectorman all night and I actually slept with my genesis tucked into my bed. ( I was weird like that :lol:)

That's really the only reason I never open presents till christmas morning. My wife hates it lol

Any one else have a childhood christmas story to share!?

kevantheman35
I can put a note in the box with my screen name but I am thinking that I am going to hold off for the person to post pics of the items and then I will be like "Your welcome and Merry Christmas!"

whatever works haha

I might have to send an empty box, with a big POOF written inside on a card. This present will self destruct if opened before Christmas.

Just send it me the gifts and Ill replace them with a little kinetic smoke charge and send it on its way ;)

Incubus_doubled

aww dang it, half of my stuff is back order... then again I blame it on my partner for putting their wishlist at the last minute.. ahahahahah J/K :P

aww dang it, half of my stuff is back order... then again I blame it on my partner for putting their wishlist at the last minute.. ahahahahah J/K :P

U gave it away haha. I think. Its cause of college and finals week. Havent looked on here in a week

Just ordered my gift for my person.

It was "high dollar", (and I didn't hit the Powerball, dang it!) so could only go with the one item.

Hope they will like it. :rolleyes:

Well it looks like my persons' gift has been back-ordered as well.

The vendor says their Black Friday sales was the reason..... so it looks like I'll be shopping again! :huh:

Mini magnetic frag rack. Or a regular small one

My wifes parents are divorced so we have christmas 23-24-25th. 23rd with my brother 24th her mom 24th night her dad 25th my house with my mom. Tons of driving here and there.

Incubus_doubled
U gave it away haha. I think. Its cause of college and finals week. Havent looked on here in a week

-_- yeah you think it would be you... mua ha ha ha!

Speedy Reply :D

Sux for my santa ;) but I've worked for my LFS for two years now (Congrats to my person who might receive some very nice stuff as we have a lot of goodies stored in the basement at my disposal, tanks, lights, etc.)

This means thinking outside the box is a necessity

With that said I can give some help...

My new tank will need a fuge light the catch is I need a switch with it so that it will either turn on/off when the cabinet door opens and closes, or stay on (meaning no real off switch)

-I need to cut/ flatten rock for my scape so it sits flat/stable and have no tool

-DJ power center

-New Refractometer

-MP10

-Mat or something to put between tank and stand to absorb vibration etc.

-60w Weller Soldering Iron (I was going to buy, but if you want)

-Any reef/aquarium textbook except Vargas

-Love Stickers

Sorry to overload but I know it helps when you have a lot to work with. Thank You!

PS: If you have livestock or a rare/interesting fish you want, you might want to post it! Hint Hint

Wink Wink

Archived