Pod Your Reef

••2012 Nano-reef Christmas gift exchange!•••

JR!

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMG A big package just arrived. And it has my ESV salt!

Then I realized I bought it for myself.

beating-head-against-the-wall.gif

Its still fun getting stuff in the mail! I know its comming and I know whats inside (when I order for myslef) but when I get home and see it on the porch it is like Christmas every time!

I always get excited when I know there's a package waiting on the doorstep. Don't pass go, straight home and the packaging ends up like wrapping paper all over the room.

Its still fun getting stuff in the mail! I know its comming and I know whats inside (when I order for myslef) but when I get home and see it on the porch it is like Christmas every time!

Well I needed the salt, but the other stuff i ordered for myself has already gone under the tree. I'm silly like that. :blush:

+1 just picked up the final piece on my way home from work.

It's going to be an extra awesome holiday season for everybody involved in the gift exchange!

It's going to be an extra awesome holiday season for everybody involved in the gift exchange!

yeah it sounds like a lot of people are getting a lot of quality gear!

I got excited because there was a sorry we missed you postcards in my mail box.. nope it was just something I got from ebay.. The surprize would have been far more exciting

Incubus_doubled

Just shipped out mine :-) to my partner sorry I didnt get the 1st thing on ur list since its was back order so im hoping you'll like what I send you... packed it myself ;-)

email sent... if not too late to join :)

If he can find someone to pair me up with,

Wish list:

Hydor Theo 50watt heater

Hydor Pico Evolution Mini Pump 200 (or something similar)

Current USA TrueLumen blue led lunar light

Two Little Fishies NanoMag glass cleaner

Micro-Reefs 2 gallon rimless glass tank

... or a surprise :D

Archived